Anyone on NT NOT work a 9-5? Vol. Not the traditional job

i dunno

im usually a silly dude but i dont even find it funny he a sit at home dad...............yall not givin him enough credit. i dunno his situation but imean...........eh

This semester I'm working 38 hours a week plus 4 classes...Idk how I'm gonna make it..I was gonna take 5 classes but I didn't wanna bother knowingthat most likely I'd end up dropping one

Originally Posted by casekicks

I work whenever my 1 1/2 year old is awake..Im a stay at home dad, which is the best job ever..
I swear, i wouldve laughed at this until i became a father.

laugh.gif
@ a stay at home dad

I work 10p-6a on Friday and Saturday nights. I haven't been out to the club/party/drinkin since the first week of Oct of last yr. My social life FTL
smh.gif
Igotta do what I gotta do tho. My daughter need a roof over her head and hot water

I essentially work when I want. I'm taking time off before med school. Right now, I'm buying/selling patents and investing in small biotech startups, acouple of which have been bought up already. My dad has tons of capital to invest and I know my stuff when it comes to what I'm doing now, so he gave me alarge chunk of money to invest and we divide it up 60/40. I really have no hours, I just read papers, keep up with new startups, sift through proposals I get,and stuff like that but really I just travel and have fun more than anything. It's a pretty sweet deal.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by casekicks

I work whenever my 1 1/2 year old is awake..Im a stay at home dad, which is the best job ever..

word, your a real man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smh. Dude just learned how to use smileys didn't he

i hnostly dont know a single 9-5 person. As for me, i work bout 55 hours a week at 2 resturants and work 9am till 230 am once a week.

i work at credit union inside of a mall. mall hours ftl - open 7 days a week from 10-9 except on sundays from 12-6. every other weekend off. eh its alright - icant mess with a traditional service center - they gotta be there at 6:30am n what not - the earliest i go in is 9am

i work either 8-6 or 7-5. mostly 8-6 but im never in the office.

mobile computer tech ftl

Monday-Thursday: Classes from 10-5ish
Friday: Kick-back
Saturday: work from about 8 AM - midnight
Sunday: Kick-back/work from 6 PM - midnight

I normally daytrade (stocks) which is from 9:30am - 4:00pm. If I have one good trade throughout the day, I'm done for the entire day. One time I had atrade where I made $18k and I took a couple weeks off. But this is the toughest job I think I've ever had to do. I wouldn't even consider this a job,it's more of a hobby and I enjoy doing it. If I were to quit daytrading, I still have my main source of income to fall back on.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I work 10p-6a on Friday and Saturday nights. I haven't been out to the club/party/drinkin since the first week of Oct of last yr. My social life FTL
smh.gif
I gotta do what I gotta do tho. My daughter need a roof over her head and hot water
how people saw this reply and did NOT give you a string of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is beyond me .

I start work at 7am and suppose to work to 3:30 pm but i hardly ever work the full day, i'm usually done between 1-2! normal grind just a few hoursearlier!!!

Back
Top Bottom