Anyone on NT NOT work a 9-5? Vol. Not the traditional job

10:00pm to 7:00am everyday except thursday and sunday nights. class monday through thursday..
tired.gif
it's hard but i'm starting to care about my future. i hate seein a lotof people i know in college going no where

10:00pm to 7:00am everyday except thursday and sunday nights. class monday through thursday..
tired.gif
it's hard but i'm starting to care about my future. i hate seein a lotof people i know in college going no where

Im probably the only one on here with this type of job. I am a mail carrier. Its a 7 am - 4 or 5 pm most days. I walk my route. I don't get to use atruck and drive around. It sucks i walk like 10 miles a day. Im so skinny cause of all the walking plus a 40 lb bag on my shoulder all day. It pays thebills and has good benefits.....but it still is a very hard job.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

So your a stay at home dad because you are forced to, oh i get it now.
laugh.gif
. Good day, sir
Actually it's been a great day..Got to watch Yo Gabba Gabba with my son, then got to take my son for an afternoon walk, then got to put him down for his nap..

Being a stay-at-home dad and getting to see every little thing that happens in my sons life=FTW

my dad worked from home while we were growing up and he says he'd would never give up the times we had together. I'm hoping I can do something likethat when I have a family
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom