Anyone own a PSPgo?

How is it?... is it even worth it? $250 but i gotta $100 gift card for target.. anyone got one? thoughts about it?

i've got a friend that bought it, and doesnt like it becuase you cant use the umd's you already had, u still have to buy the digital download.

i've had one for awhile.

i like it, but there's no way it's worth $250. when you consider the PS3 is $300 and not only plays games but Blu-Ray movies, too...

when i bought it, i knew i wouldn't be able to play any of my existing games, which was a real bummer, but Sony has been talking about including digitaldownloads of new games as a package deal for people with PSP Go.

so, let's say you buy Madden on PS3, you'll get the PSP Go version for significantly reduced cost.

we'll see if that plays out, but for now, it's good for what it is.

I dont have one but I know I will never buy one. Im not sold on the whole digital download. You can get UMD games on sale all the time (amazon/craigslist) orwhen places like Target or Walmart have sales. With digital downloads it feels like you will always pay full retail value..even if a game came out 2-3 yearsago.

Well the digit download era is here. In America we are really behind, but in Asian countries all you need a is a JB PSP and a memory stick pro duo and you canhave all the games in the world for at most 3 dollars a game. The PSPgo if you ask me was created to help gain revenue in Asian countries due to the fact thatmany people download games and buy them illegally. Cyber-zones are the %+*$ and if you go you will see for yourself.

My most recent trip to the Philippines I finally joined the JB PSP crew. Even here in Kuwait (I work in Kuwait) I can go to a shop and get games for $9downloaded to a memory stick and have no need for UMD. And thats because I don't want to use my bandwidth to download them myself. I love it.

i thought i wanted one but the whole download just aint sitting right with me ... ill wait until there are more out on the market and there is a hack so thegames are free
laugh.gif

I think they're dope but definitely not worth $250
I might cop when it gets down to the price of the PSP 3000 ($170)
But dude does make a good point about always paying full price. I work at Best Buy and we have yet to put our downloads on sale, unless I was unaware.

Back
Top Bottom