Anyone own a Weekend or Project Car?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

But in all seriousness, lets take a moment of silence for Nelson's Saturn. May it rest in peace...

I know its always jokes on the saturn but if you seen his current project there wouldn't be any jokes about it. 99% of NT would hate it but still its a nice car..

Yeah but the problem is that he's got 0 credibility now. He's come up with all the excuses in the world
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Some of them comedic, others were just straight lame.

What current project? No pics, no respect. Bin Laden's dead already for F sakes
indifferent.gif

Sorry, been on NT since 01'
its a 87 euro cutlass think he puttin 26's on it..I got pics of it someplace just come out the paint shop and it looked real nice. I know NT aint much on the big wheels type stuff but its a nice car..now the saturn I can't speak on that one 
laugh.gif

Daily: 06 Daytona Charger R/T (heads, cam, exhaust, predator, etc)
Former Weekend Car:  87 Buick GN (43k original miles) -- SOLD

Former Project : 85 Monte Carlo SS --SOLD

...Waiting until I have some more space before I start another project -- got my mind set on a X-Body Nova or A-Body Chevelle to do an LSX build.

Originally Posted by CraneStyle

Originally Posted by straight kash

My F20B Teg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 how much was the headlight conversion?
You mean front end conversion, right?

I DD an '06 Civic now, but since the day I sold my old car, I've always dreamt about tracking down another Paradise Blue Green Pearl EG Hatch and building it back up to how I had it...
frown.gif

It's damn near impossible to find them nowadays in the condition I found mine in. 95 CX w/ 80k original in flawless, stock condition.
ohwell.gif

One day I'll get one to fix up.....either that or I'll get an S2000.

My "daily" driver (except mine is white):

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer complete with company logo on both front doors.  Company vehicle: FTW

5OD.JPG

On my personal time (nights/ weekends) I split time between these two:

2006 Volvo S60 R (might be up for sale soon)

2011 BMW M3 Sedan ( just took re-delivery)

To me everyone does the late 60's camaro's

Id take a 70 just to be different , A clean one can be had for round 20 K

Id also like to mess with a late 76-80 trans am also one day.

1976transam121107.jpg

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by CraneStyle

Originally Posted by straight kash

My F20B Teg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 how much was the headlight conversion?
You mean front end conversion, right?

I DD an '06 Civic now, but since the day I sold my old car, I've always dreamt about tracking down another Paradise Blue Green Pearl EG Hatch and building it back up to how I had it...
frown.gif

It's damn near impossible to find them nowadays in the condition I found mine in. 95 CX w/ 80k original in flawless, stock condition.
ohwell.gif

One day I'll get one to fix up.....either that or I'll get an S2000.
Yes, its not just the headlights but the entire front end of the car. About $2400, but also you need to paint it as well.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by megatron

I was gonna make this thread the other night but I accidentally exited out
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways I drive a 2011 civic coupe daily and I was thinking about picking up an 01 bmw m5. I've always wanted one and now i got some extra money. How much maintenance is required on a car I would drive only a few times a month? How long should I expect it to last me?

Hell I might even make the m5 my daily since I don't work or go to school so I don't even have a commute.
looks at username....notsureifsrs
nerd.gif

If you're serious, I can give you info. 

My M5....

0182543e45ece0e8411c74b659c63fe1f6d0844.pjpeg
Damn what a neighborhood! Even an M5 like that looks misplaced, just saying, love the whip!

Just gonna refresh the stock engine until its done. Just want to drive it for a while before I take it out bc it's surprisingly in good codition.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

GIMMEMO23 wrote:
My Project: 1979 Corvette. Hope to have it done before the summer. (I'm dreamin...)
2wrlqp4.jpg

eek.gif
 Theft recovery Vehicle ?

If only they could talk.  Cars like this really make me wonder what kinda ****** up  **** went down in them.  

I got the car from my brother in law. It was sitting in a garage until somebody broke into a guys garage and vandalized it. Got it dirt cheap though and havent had to invest too much time in it.

Originally Posted by polorico

To me everyone does the late 60's camaro's

Id take a 70 just to be different , A clean one can be had for round 20 K

Id also like to mess with a late 76-80 trans am also one day.
yea, the first generation Camaros are the most popular camaros ever, especially now with prices soaring like crazy. The 70's camaros are nice but they just aren't the same, imo of course. When I was a little kid I always envisioned myself as an adult driving down the street in my 69 Camaro. Even before I knew what year and model it was.

Back
Top Bottom