Anyone Remember Uptowns.net?

Yall remember Pusha's parking-space sized gapped teeth in his videos he made about his Jeep? Or being in the corner store?

laugh.gif

The site has more or less been revived and is www.upsnation.com Angel requested that I come here and get the NT members back haha. The new forum looks good but still has some kinks to work out

The site has more or less been revived and is www.upsnation.com Angel requested that I come here and get the NT members back haha. The new forum looks good but still has some kinks to work out

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

if niketalk shut down suddenly without notice and was subsequenly down for the next 7-8 months id make a post about nt
but that will never happen, lol, hopefully

Prym????

who else can i be? i know your forehead cannot be that big with a brain that small
whattup tho stacks
LMAO

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

if niketalk shut down suddenly without notice and was subsequenly down for the next 7-8 months id make a post about nt
but that will never happen, lol, hopefully

Prym????

who else can i be? i know your forehead cannot be that big with a brain that small
whattup tho stacks
LMAO

haha word idunno why i was thinkin bout if the site came back up and decided to google and found this old %#% thread. i was a mod in the sb forums and uploaded alot in the downloads bakc when i was at barry.

haha word idunno why i was thinkin bout if the site came back up and decided to google and found this old %#% thread. i was a mod in the sb forums and uploaded alot in the downloads bakc when i was at barry.

Uptowns.net was the start of Cyber-bullying
roll.gif

Member who I remember QUEEN, JAE, FULLY_EQUIPPED, HTOWNKICKS, KAWSIN, MR.JONES, AMAZING, REGGIE, MIZZZE, AND LILFAZZL LOL

Lol 2011

I remember dethwish with his eyebrows

Not sure if timmy delaghetto was on there but i do remember him from the drjays outfit section

Back
Top Bottom