Anyone see their lives different than the one they are actually living in?

I'm not on anything so I can't pass that. And I don't want a blog. lol Just hear me out.

Is anyone not living the life they want to have? Like do you visualize your life different than it actually is? Think hard about it. Do you see yourself withdifferent friends, different girlfriend, different clothes, house, school, job, etc? Like do you want your life to be different than it is? Like I have a dreamgirl, job, life. Is anyone not satisfied with the life they are currently living in and enjoy the one you dream to be in more? Think about it.

For instance, with me making this post. I wish I had a gf whom I could sit and maybe spark one up and think about this kind of stuff with. TO really look deepinto life and different meanings/ opinions.

If you like a "pretend life" that you made up more than your real life, you lame as hell.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

If you like a "pretend life" that you made up more than your real life, you lame as hell.

You missed the concept. Do you not have aspirations and dreams to land a certain job, get a dream house and raise up a good family. Like you see in your mindhow you want to live and when you finally obtain your dream it will feel that much better. Do you get it?

everyone does................until you reach your goals, and fulfill your dreams...
indifferent.gif

Of course every one has dreams and aspirations, but your opening post makes it seem like you're living in a mirage with friends that aren't reallythere and other luxuries that aren't really there. Your post makes it seem like you're asking if other people are CURRENTLY living their lives in afantasy world as opposed to taking the time out sometimes and imagining a better life. For the latter, of course everyone does that. Not everything is peachy,and we all day dream time and again about what we'd like to be in the future.

What threw me off the most is "Is anyone not satisfied with the life they are currently living in and enjoy the one you dream to be in more?"That's a little scary and even more lame. You should enjoy the life you have and strive to reach your dreams instead of getting off on thinking about it.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Of course every one has dreams and aspirations, but your opening post makes it seem like you're living in a mirage with friends that aren't really there and other luxuries that aren't really there. Your post makes it seem like you're asking if other people are CURRENTLY living their lives in a fantasy world as opposed to taking the time out sometimes and imagining a better life. For the latter, of course everyone does that. Not everything is peachy, and we all day dream time and again about what we'd like to be in the future.

What threw me off the most is "Is anyone not satisfied with the life they are currently living in and enjoy the one you dream to be in more?" That's a little scary and even more lame. You should enjoy the life you have and strive to reach your dreams instead of getting off on thinking about it.

lol Oops, you are right. I misworded it to sound not like I intended the meaning to be. The second post is more accurate.

I think everyone comes across this when they think about the life they would want to have and who wouldnt want to live that life? Its always gonna bedifferent.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

I'm not on anything so I can't pass that. And I don't want a blog. lol Just hear me out.

Is anyone not living the life they want to have? Like do you visualize your life different than it actually is? Think hard about it. Do you see yourself with different friends, different girlfriend, different clothes, house, school, job, etc? Like do you want your life to be different than it is? Like I have a dream girl, job, life. Is anyone not satisfied with the life they are currently living in and enjoy the one you dream to be in more? Think about it.

For instance, with me making this post. I wish I had a gf whom I could sit and maybe spark one up and think about this kind of stuff with. TO really look deep into life and different meanings/ opinions.

In regards to friends and girlfriend... I dont see them being different because I like them, otherwise they wouldnt be in my life.
In regards to seeing myself living a different life... I'm ready to graduate, start a career and do the grown man thing so I guess if that counts then,yeah, I see myself living a different life
as soon as I graduate in 3 semesters.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Wish i can play pro ball, but i wasnt motivated back then

That's it
laugh.gif
I honestly objectively believe I could have gone pro in one sport. I blame my parents, but in all honesty I didn't put in the work.

Back
Top Bottom