Anyone still not over their Ex? How long has it been? vol. why co cold hearted???????

I really don't know if I am, we broke up in july right after our 1 year anniversary...it hurt a lot, what hurt me more was that no more then 2 months later this chick is not only talking to someone else but she is DATING someone else, like facebook official boyfriend...straight up blew me away, while I was by myself trying to pick up the pieces she is supposedly "happy" and with someone else, in the end I know she is only hurting herself by doing that but it still sucks cause I'm lonely as hell while she got somebody...what makes it even worse is the amount of fails I've had with other women since we broke up, I'm talking the ultimate flakers, not answering texts, I actually got a fake number once
frown.gif
... Fuuuuuu whatever though things are sort of looking up right now

Damn I've had girlfriends in HS, but never got anywhere near as emotionally attached as you guys have. I'm doing something wrong
laugh.gif

roll.gif
damn thats the weakest $%%* i've ever read.

stay up INS 
ohwell.gif

2011 sucked for me but learned a lot from this year.

- In March broke up with my girlfriend of 3.5 years. It didn't really hurt til like April when she told me she was dating someone else and I realized we were done for good.
- In May I started dating one of my really good friends who just broke up with her bf. This lasted like a month then she broke things off with me to get back with her ex
- Getting quit twice within a few months sucked. Stopped talking to my ex of 3.5 years completely. Still talked to the other girl
- In December got back with the girl who quit me in May. Again we dated for like a month and she broke it off again saying the timing wasn't right cause she just re-broke up with her bf.

Dealing with all that !$!% sucked throughout the year but I've reconnected with a lot of old friends and started getting my life in order. Getting rejected by girls you care about also hurts a ton more then getting rejected by random girls you meet. New found confidence when I go out cause rejection doesn't phase me and I'm really starting to enjoy the single life.

Looking forward to staying single for a while in 2012 and living life to the fullest. Keep your head up man there are so many other girls out there.

simps ITT
broke up with my chick of 2 years 3 days ago because she was constantly being a dumb !%%
been blowing up my phone past 3 days not 1 damb was given

Originally Posted by Jking0821

- In March broke up with my girlfriend of 3.5 years. It didn't really hurt til like April when she told me she was dating someone else and I realized we were done for good.
- In May I started dating one of my really good friends who just broke up with her bf. This lasted like a month then she broke things off with me to get back with her ex
- Getting quit twice within a few months sucked. Stopped talking to my ex of 3.5 years completely. Still talked to the other girl
- In December got back with the girl who quit me in May. Again we dated for like a month and she broke it off again saying the timing wasn't right cause she just re-broke up with her bf.

Dealing with all that !$!% sucked throughout the year but I've reconnected with a lot of old friends and started getting my life in order. Getting rejected by girls you care about also hurts a ton more then getting rejected by random girls you meet. New found confidence when I go out cause rejection doesn't phase me and I'm really starting to enjoy the single life.

Looking forward to staying single for a while in 2012 and living life to the fullest. Keep your head up man there are so many other girls out there.
YOLO

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by INS

I will take the simp card of the year. *2011*

My girl broke up with me in sept, said she wasn't feeling it and she saw me as a best friend not a boyfriend
indifferent.gif

So moving to the month of November i have this cute pyt hitting me up and i said @%%% it, im gonna do me.
Chick came over and laid down in my bed and we talking and i know she is DTF, so we start kissing and all i could think about
was my ex. @+#@ had me paralyzed in bed with a girl who was fully DTF. Ended up laying there waiting for her to leave.
30t6p3b.gif
smh2.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a girlfriend of three years. (Oct 05- Jan 09). Actually, come to think about it, it's been three years since
eek.gif
It was great but I got way too comfortable the last few months, unmotivated started slanging herbal low key behind her back, didn't know what career/major I wanted to get into, wanting to kick it with my homies more. So she left me a few days after new years. At first I didn't really let it phase me, I had my boys and Mary Jane with a M.O.B. mindset. I started working out, bulking up, meeting new people, but I started gambling and lost pretty much all my money.

I found out she was talking to someone new then soon after that relationship was official, that hurt... really bad, I knew he was a rebound but then again you never know. So I decided to block all her news feed on my FB and wherever else, took everything that reminded me of her and threw it in a box (like everyone else I'm sure) haven't looked in that box since 09. Yet, even after all that, I would see her pass by my house, or I would pass by her house... cause she lives ONLY ONE BLOCK AWAY!
tired.gif

Not too long ago, I found out she broke up with that dude, and she hit me up, but at the time I was talking to someone I really liked, so I didn't respond. Then I see her at the bars and she points & waves as I was walking out with the girl with her under my arm.
pimp.gif
#swag. Theeeennnn, I see her at the movie theater, she called my name but I walked away... because I didn't want to complicate what I had going on, but all that really messed with my head, so I stopped talking to the girl and came to the conclusion, I'm not over my ex, even after nearly 3 years, at the time, It finally hit me... I effing miss her.
ohwell.gif

So... recently fall semester ended, winter break started, I hit her up on FB asking her if she wants to grab coffee, she said sure. I text her a few days after, no response... I'm like ok, she's probably busy, I'll try again another day. I text probably a week later, she responds late, I respond back... but I get nothing back. I'm sure she's probably busy and alot going on right now, but damn, no response at all? So I'm like okay, I'm gonna take her off my newsfeed AGAIN, but a day after I do that, she starts liking a few things I post on FB, so it's really effing with my head. Should I keep trying to talk to her? or Keep it moving... I know keep it moving is the right answer... but I WANT THIS GIRL BACK... but to do that I understand I must continue doing me and let the chips fall where they may. Do I still put effort in grabbing coffee? start texting small talk? or just chat on FB? or what?

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

I honestly hung in so long because my dumb #%! gave up all my friends to be with her so she was my best friend and I knew if I lost her id be all alone which ended up happening. Tried to reconnect with some of my boys but everyones doing their own thing now. Biggest mistake was dropping my friends for her but unfortunately when I get with a girl I rather spend my time with her than my boys.

eyes.gif
Oh you're one of those dudes. Ditch your friends but once you're alone you expect them to be waiting for you
indifferent.gif

hate that.

one of two things gets you over a good ex:

1) time
2) an equal or greater female

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

I had a girlfriend of three years. (Oct 05- Jan 09). Actually, come to think about it, it's been three years since
eek.gif
It was great but I got way too comfortable the last few months, unmotivated started slanging herbal low key behind her back, didn't know what career/major I wanted to get into, wanting to kick it with my homies more. So she left me a few days after new years. At first I didn't really let it phase me, I had my boys and Mary Jane with a M.O.B. mindset. I started working out, bulking up, meeting new people, but I started gambling and lost pretty much all my money.

I found out she was talking to someone new then soon after that relationship was official, that hurt... really bad, I knew he was a rebound but then again you never know. So I decided to block all her news feed on my FB and wherever else, took everything that reminded me of her and threw it in a box (like everyone else I'm sure) haven't looked in that box since 09. Yet, even after all that, I would see her pass by my house, or I would pass by her house... cause she lives ONLY ONE BLOCK AWAY!
tired.gif

Not too long ago, I found out she broke up with that dude, and she hit me up, but at the time I was talking to someone I really liked, so I didn't respond. Then I see her at the bars and she points & waves as I was walking out with the girl with her under my arm.
pimp.gif
#swag. Theeeennnn, I see her at the movie theater, she called my name but I walked away... because I didn't want to complicate what I had going on, but all that really messed with my head, so I stopped talking to the girl and came to the conclusion, I'm not over my ex, even after nearly 3 years, at the time, It finally hit me... I effing miss her.
ohwell.gif

So... recently fall semester ended, winter break started, I hit her up on FB asking her if she wants to grab coffee, she said sure. I text her a few days after, no response... I'm like ok, she's probably busy, I'll try again another day. I text probably a week later, she responds late, I respond back... but I get nothing back. I'm sure she's probably busy and alot going on right now, but damn, no response at all? So I'm like okay, I'm gonna take her off my newsfeed AGAIN, but a day after I do that, she starts liking a few things I post on FB, so it's really effing with my head. Should I keep trying to talk to her? or Keep it moving... I know keep it moving is the right answer... but I WANT THIS GIRL BACK... but to do that I understand I must continue doing me and let the chips fall where they may. Do I still put effort in grabbing coffee? start texting small talk? or just chat on FB? or what?
Man let i go bro. She's being shady. You had something going on with the other chick. Don't know why you thought it would work out this time around

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I dont get why you went back to that girl who just dumped you in may.

2012 isnt the year of females. its the year to get your self together, to make you a better person, and to take over the world. Stack your paper, meet new friends, try something crazy. I finally learned, females are cold hearted. they dont care no matter how much you beg or cry. Focus yourself, and the females will come to you. Confidence...

Originally Posted by INS

I will take the simp card of the year. *2011*

My girl broke up with me in sept, said she wasn't feeling it and she saw me as a best friend not a boyfriend
indifferent.gif

So moving to the month of November i have this cute pyt hitting me up and i said @%%% it, im gonna do me.
Chick came over and laid down in my bed and we talking and i know she is DTF, so we start kissing and all i could think about
was my ex. @+#@ had me paralyzed in bed with a girl who was fully DTF. Ended up laying there waiting for her to leave.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you seem to top yourself on the pitiful meter every time you post....a lot of you doods are wwaaaaaayyyyyyyy to emotional about, what in the grand scheme of things, is nothing....it's no reason a man your age should be that hurt over a girl that probably wasn't a good gf in the first place. More than likely she did just enough to not make you feel lonely when you went to bed...its too late for you but I hope the younger NTers see this and use it as an example of how a man has no business acting

Originally Posted by jermz101

I really don't know if I am, we broke up in july right after our 1 year anniversary...it hurt a lot, what hurt me more was that no more then 2 months later this chick is not only talking to someone else but she is DATING someone else, like facebook official boyfriend...straight up blew me away, while I was by myself trying to pick up the pieces she is supposedly "happy" and with someone else, in the end I know she is only hurting herself by doing that but it still sucks cause I'm lonely as hell while she got somebody...what makes it even worse is the amount of fails I've had with other women since we broke up, I'm talking the ultimate flakers, not answering texts, I actually got a fake number once
frown.gif
... Fuuuuuu whatever though things are sort of looking up right now

eek.gif
...this happend to my boy just last year 2011 dead her dont let her even know your in pain some females be ruthless....and your women problems are because your trying to compete with her on a unsubconcious level so your forcing things bro..just let these females come to you trust me man being that laid back guy works all the time
smokin.gif

tumblr_lx3jmadhJJ1qbpwzeo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

2012 isnt the year of females. its the year to get your self together, to make you a better person, and to take over the world. Stack your paper, meet new friends, try something crazy. I finally learned, females are cold hearted. they dont care no matter how much you beg or cry. Focus yourself, and the females will come to you. Confidence...

qft

I broke up with my ex back in june and still cant get over her 
ohwell.gif

First few months after the break up all i could do was think of her but i still went out with the guys and on some dates but nothing changed. Whenever i went out on dates, i would compare my ex to her and my ex would always win
eyes.gif
One time i called the girl my ex's name by accident...luckily she didnt hear me
laugh.gif
A month ago we linked up, and started to chill, go out on dates and *$%$. Lets see how this goes...

You know, many guys would tell me bout the females they be with or used to be with...i swear my ex is too good to be true. Not ONCE did she do anything to hurt me, always put me first, VERY good honest gf...but i %!%$%% up so much that trust issues made up split apart
30t6p3b.gif

So shouldn't you be focused on bettering yourself and not that weak %$# "she was so good to me" BS....if you better yourself, you'll find someone that'll treat you more spectacular than she did....again, yall getting over emotional about someone that won't even remember your name in the near future

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

Do what you want, but I'd stop talking to her altogether.

Don't you get annoyed when people play games with you? When people mess with your head and don't show you the respect you deserve, doesn't that press your buttons? I was trying to get at this girl a couple years ago, but she just kept playing these mind games. Some days she'd talk to me and other times she'd ignore me. Sometimes we'd chat on facebook and sometimes she'd always be "busy" and never hit me back up.

I ended up giving up and unfriending her. I have no idea if I could have made it work but I decided it wasn't worth my time. I don't regret it at all. If you're going to cut all ties with someone, make sure you do it thoroughly. Leaving them to pop up on facebook or having their number in your phone just makes you more likely to think about them.

Ask yourself this: if this girl wasn't someone I was interested in and just another person, would I put up with their games? If she was one of my close friends, would I allow her to play me like that? If the answer is no, then why are you giving her a chance when she doesn't even treat you as good as your friends/strangers?

The hardest part is learning to be happy by yourself. Learning to not let other people dictate your happiness. Once you find that inner peace, nothing can hurt you anymore.

$@%$ it, I'll chime in and throw in my hat into the ring for simp of the year
Ended a 3 year relationship over a year ago....well she did, and at the moment I thought it was all good cause things had been bad for awhile and my heart hadnt been in it for a few months before the plug was pulled. It was all a bit of a mind +#%+ for me....she was already talking to someone before we officially separated, which I tried to play off when she finally told me but with time I resented her for that. We didnt contact each other for awhile but like some other dude posted, I wasnt able to balance my friends and gf at the time so we ended up spending wayyyyyy more time than we should have soon enough. The %%%* that really killed me was that she was so damn sure this new guy was "the one", almost like our relationship hadnt meant anything. I was just shocked anybody could move on and fall so hard for someone new so damn fast. Of course, I was there to pick up the pieces
frown.gif
....spent even more time with her, fooled around with her as she talked to even more guys, and just caught myself getting too wrapped up into her "relationships".

Fast forward to like sept, she met a new guy, and they became a couple....still spent time with ol' girl cause dude lives hourssss away, and found myself still being jealous of everything. But since then, the very little bit of respect I had for her has gone away.....she is just trifling, having sex with dudes (including me
grin.gif
) while in said relationship, and I lightweight have pity for her cause she seems lost and unsure of what to do with herself. She's just a mess.

Since then, I met a few chicks and started stepping my single game up....whoever posted about girls loving that %%%* is 100% right....got this girl loving the kid right now, boosting my confidence way the $@%$ up
pimp.gif
, who is down for ANYTHING
eek.gif

let me repeat that....girl is down for ANYTHING
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

hang in there my male NT brethren

My lady friend cut me off in the first week of December because of a disagreement that we had and got engaged to her ex of about 4 years on the 19th. She wasnt my girl but we shared a special connection where she'd get upset whenever she would hear about me hanging out with another chick and I'd get bothered if she did the same with a dude. She didnt want a relationship and I was down for whatever just as long as i got to pound on her cervix. The only thing that annoyed me was that she never made time for me and was always "busy" or "tired". So i did my thing on the side with other *$*%## which would make her mad and complain. She was an idiot because she would complain about me smashing other chicks and spending time with them but she never attempted to take their place. When she cut me off she deleted me on FB so I cant see #!+% on her profile...When I went to take a curious peek at it on the 28th of Dec. i saw that only her relationship status was public and the wall posting that linked to it. This broad thinks shes getting to me
laugh.gif
. The only thing that surprised me was that she didn't call me back in 1 or 2 weeks like she normally does when she gets mad at some dumb #!+%

No dambs will be given though since this the third time that they've been engaged...Once before we met and back in June. In July and fathers day they got back into an argument (over dumb #!+% of course) which landed her in the back of my Altima getting gutted.

Edit- I just noticed my story is way too long
laugh.gif
.  Pm me if you want it 
Cliffs-

Asked her if she cheated

She swore on both of our lives and said no

I found out she did by reading her journal

I hate life

Back
Top Bottom