Anyone still playing cod 4 before mw2 comes out?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by the north west

the biggest thing I hate bout COD 4 is the campers

and to make matters worse the majority of the maps are ideal for camping

Campers FTL.
Reason why I stopped playing it the first time and the second time. Finally started playing it again after a good 5-6 months, I don't thinkI'm going to retire ever again. Still my old self though, only took me one game to get more than 30 kills.

I average like 35 kills a game, it's useless sometimes because everybody else on my squad gets 8 kills or less and dies 20 times
indifferent.gif
. You don't snipe in carrington!!!!!

ive been playing cod4 ever since it came out. didnt pick up cod5. but will definitely pick up mw2.

hardcore team deathmatch > *
whole clip to kill somebody < 2 shots to kill somebody

doosta45 add me

Originally Posted by doosta45

ive been playing cod4 ever since it came out. didnt pick up cod5. but will definitely pick up mw2.

doosta45 add me
getting sniped from random places all map < fornicating with a goldfish

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[NT] and [NTKL] run COD4.

Speaks the truth. I stopped playing for awhile. Can't keep up with em now. Already sold COD4 in anticipation for MW2.

Just need to run through the campers. You play enough you know where all the camp spots are.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by the north west

the biggest thing I hate bout COD 4 is the campers

and to make matters worse the majority of the maps are ideal for camping

Campers FTL.
Reason why I stopped playing it the first time and the second time. Finally started playing it again after a good 5-6 months, I don't think I'm going to retire ever again. Still my old self though, only took me one game to get more than 30 kills.

I average like 35 kills a game, it's useless sometimes because everybody else on my squad gets 8 kills or less and dies 20 times
indifferent.gif
. You don't snipe in carrington!!!!!
Fam that always gets me. How the hell do u go 5 and 21
indifferent.gif

I cant tell you how many times i had to carry the whole team. Im talking bout me having 40+ kills and the next person having like 7 or 8,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by doosta45

doosta45 add me
getting sniped from random places all map < fornicating with a goldfish
smh.gif

doosta, i'll send you a FR.. anyone want to play right now? preferably ground war or domination.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

doosta, i'll send you a FR.. anyone want to play right now? preferably ground war or domination.
I suck extremely bad, but I'll play in a minute. Mic broke last night so I can't talk.

It's all good man, hit me up. Send a friend request to RealMadrLd and i'll send you invite.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

It's all good man, hit me up. Send a friend request to RealMadrLd and i'll send you invite.
as long as we playing hardcore (nh) im down

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]IDK why somebody is even posting in here....you suck at COD4.....your K/D ratio is ajoke.....PRESTIGE EDITION!!!!!!!!!

GT: ImKuku
[/color]

omg, i hate domination :mad crap made me throw my control. im so used to firing off 5 shots then moving on to the next guy.

emptying the whole clip to kill somebody unappreciation

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

just reserved the night vision edition
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
anyone else do this?

probably the biggest waste of money in the history of mankind, infinity ward is going to make a killing charging 70+ from some cheaply low quality goggles madein tawian for like 4 bucks.

its a dam shame

Only Call of Duty games I haven't played was 2 and WAW.........

Playing MW now.

So is MW2 like 6 of the series or like wth......

Back
Top Bottom