Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Post pictures of your body shape .
Chubby chaser.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Nah ... he said he doesn't look out of shape ... I want to know what 5'6 - 165 looks like .
Either he is super jacked or super fat.
I'd go with ther latter.
Your exaggerating the word fat
I'm about same height/weight as OP and when the girls play around hittin me/pokin me in school they're surprised to notice i'm a lil chubby in thestomach area.
Its not at all noticeable especially since my legs & arms are pretty much muscle and very little fat.
I can and always have the will to stay on the court for about 4-5 games without taking a long break.
If you wanna go buy the books, yea i am overweight
But i know fat people
and i am definitely not fat.

Also, think about a Hispanic/black girl and a slimmer-type Caucasian girl of the same height..
Most likely the hispanic/black girl is gonna way more because by culture, they have more meat on theyre thighs/butt
Are you gonna call them fat too?

Lol, the funny thing is if most of you guys saw me you'd think I was skinny. I wear a size medium shirt and it's not tight on me...i don't think bylooks I'm necessarily fat. But i am FAT in the biological sense...which is more important. It's not a looks thing..it's a feeling thing. I want toreplace the fat with muscle...simply for health. It's ridiculous to be 30% bf...i never thought i'd even be close to one of those people. I was5'1, 93 pounds in high school....about as skinny as you could possibly be. Never realized how fast of a metabolism i had. Then college came with thedrinking and smoking daily and I guess my metabolism has slowed down drastically. Need to get that thing working again!

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

5'10" 124lbs
The
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
?

You an amputee or something?

idk but the $#!t is wierd. like i got fat and also got muscle but it ain't toned and stuff. but on the other hand, you can see my bony @#$ ribs from a mileaway.

Back
Top Bottom