Anyone take this psychology color quiz?

I expected them to give everyone the same assessment and everyone will relate to a specific section. I don't know how I relate to mine, it seems rather vague.

Originally Posted by iAllan

Damn, I have problems.

You go to riverside? you know Natnael or Nate?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i just picked random colors and the results were basically dead on.

this

COTDAMN, so on point to the point where I'm getting frustrated by the realization of truth! 
[edit] I feel like a bird ready to spread my wings, but I'm stuck at this cage, or in my internship (that I was hoping to be a my career but didn't get the offer), am stuck in the sidelines watching the game instead of playing it.
smh.gif
frown.gif

---
Your Existing Situation

"Sensitive and compassionate, but still feeling some strain and pressure. Finds he unwinds and relaxes best with the people who are closest to him."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels unappreciated and in an unpleasant position. Needs personal recognition and the respect of others, since he has not been about to find partners who value the same things he does. He holds back his emotions and is unable to give fully of himself, but lasting isolation makes him want to change those ways and surrender to his deep urges. Giving in to his natural instincts and urges is a sign of weakness, so feeling this way makes him weak and irritable. Fighting these urges makes him feel stronger, as if he can take on anything that comes his way. Longs to be valued as an important associate and admired for his personal qualities."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Feels he is not receiving his fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. He keeps his emotions bottled up, leaving him quick to take offense to small things. He tries to make the best of his situation."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very precise in the qualities he seeks in a partner."

Your Desired Objective

"Avoids conflict and disagreements. Prefers a peaceful, calm, and relaxing environment."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling a lack of energy, he does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. He is feeling powerless causing him stress, agitation, and irritation, all which he tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. He is determined to get his own way in the end and is cautious as he puts his plan in action."

Your Actual Problem #2

His desire to be respected and to stand out from the crowd is not being satisfied and therefore he is feeling anxious. His normal friendly self is being held back and he refuses to become involved or participate with others in normal day to day activities.

COTDAMN, so on point to the point where I'm getting frustrated by the realization of truth! 
[edit] I feel like a bird ready to spread my wings, but I'm stuck at this cage, or in my internship (that I was hoping to be a my career but didn't get the offer), am stuck in the sidelines watching the game instead of playing it.
smh.gif
frown.gif

---
Your Existing Situation

"Sensitive and compassionate, but still feeling some strain and pressure. Finds he unwinds and relaxes best with the people who are closest to him."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels unappreciated and in an unpleasant position. Needs personal recognition and the respect of others, since he has not been about to find partners who value the same things he does. He holds back his emotions and is unable to give fully of himself, but lasting isolation makes him want to change those ways and surrender to his deep urges. Giving in to his natural instincts and urges is a sign of weakness, so feeling this way makes him weak and irritable. Fighting these urges makes him feel stronger, as if he can take on anything that comes his way. Longs to be valued as an important associate and admired for his personal qualities."

"Feels he is not receiving his fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. He keeps his emotions bottled up, leaving him quick to take offense to small things. He tries to make the best of his situation."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very precise in the qualities he seeks in a partner."

Your Desired Objective

"Avoids conflict and disagreements. Prefers a peaceful, calm, and relaxing environment."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling a lack of energy, he does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. He is feeling powerless causing him stress, agitation, and irritation, all which he tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. He is determined to get his own way in the end and is cautious as he puts his plan in action."

Your Actual Problem #2

His desire to be respected and to stand out from the crowd is not being satisfied and therefore he is feeling anxious. His normal friendly self is being held back and he refuses to become involved or participate with others in normal day to day activities.

it seems rather vague.
they almost ALWAYS are.

we did something similar to this in one of my many psych classes. no matter what you choose ull get something all folks can relate to and feel like they are spot on.

"Do you like the company of true friends while also having time to your self"  i made that up, but who wouldnt fit in to that quote?

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil him and treat him with importance. If he feels mistreated or a lack of attention, he may withdraw."
Your Stress Sources

"Extremely troubled by what appears to be a hostile environment; feels he is being forced and pressured into doing things he is not interested in. Resents the extra demands that are being put on him, but feels powerless to control or change the situation. Feels unable to protect himself from the environment around him."

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Struggles to make his demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if he doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

"Insists his hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. His self-centeredness can cause him to take things too personally."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.
Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels he has been treated unfairly which makes him angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which he is treated unfairly and with no consideration for his feelings.
Your Actual Problem

"Tension and stress is brought on by trying to cope with conditions which are out of his control, using up all his strength and leaving him feeling inadequate. He wishes to escape into a more peaceful and problem-free environment, in which he will no longer have to assert himself or deal with so much pressure."
Your Actual Problem #2

Lack of energy leaves him unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on him. He feels powerless which leaves him agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from his struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Pretty much dead on

it seems rather vague.
they almost ALWAYS are.

we did something similar to this in one of my many psych classes. no matter what you choose ull get something all folks can relate to and feel like they are spot on.

"Do you like the company of true friends while also having time to your self"  i made that up, but who wouldnt fit in to that quote?

Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil him and treat him with importance. If he feels mistreated or a lack of attention, he may withdraw."
Your Stress Sources

"Extremely troubled by what appears to be a hostile environment; feels he is being forced and pressured into doing things he is not interested in. Resents the extra demands that are being put on him, but feels powerless to control or change the situation. Feels unable to protect himself from the environment around him."

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Struggles to make his demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if he doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

"Insists his hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. His self-centeredness can cause him to take things too personally."

Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels he has been treated unfairly which makes him angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which he is treated unfairly and with no consideration for his feelings.
Your Actual Problem

"Tension and stress is brought on by trying to cope with conditions which are out of his control, using up all his strength and leaving him feeling inadequate. He wishes to escape into a more peaceful and problem-free environment, in which he will no longer have to assert himself or deal with so much pressure."
Your Actual Problem #2

Lack of energy leaves him unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on him. He feels powerless which leaves him agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from his struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Pretty much dead on

"Is stubborn, demanding, and arrogant, works toward his own goals and purposes. Has little regard for others and is unwilling to compromise or negotiate."

laugh.gif

"Is stubborn, demanding, and arrogant, works toward his own goals and purposes. Has little regard for others and is unwilling to compromise or negotiate."

laugh.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Your Existing Situation[/h3]
Feeling dissatisfied in his current situation and has a strong desire to escape or find an immediate solution.
[h3]Your Stress Sources[/h3]
"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."
[h3]Your Restrained Characteristics[/h3]

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."
[h3]Your Desired Objective[/h3]
"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."
[h3]Your Actual Problem[/h3]
"Tends to be too trusting, so he must protect himself from this or he runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where he knows exactly where he stands with his partner at all times."

On point

[h3][/h3]
Feeling dissatisfied in his current situation and has a strong desire to escape or find an immediate solution.
"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."
"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."
"Tends to be too trusting, so he must protect himself from this or he runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where he knows exactly where he stands with his partner at all times."

On point

His current situation is seen as dangerous and threatening to his overall well-being. He is angry that he will have to place his own goals on hold as he tries to find a solution to the problem. He feels overwhelmed and helpless to make changes which leaves him emotionally drained.
"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

"Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Current situations have left him feeling overwhelmed and tormented. Needs to avoid further activity or demands and concentrate on relaxing and becoming emotionally sound.

"Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.
Seeks to be known for something he has accomplished and uses his social abilities to win people over. Emotional and sensitive and romantic.
"Feeling a lack of energy, he does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. He is feeling powerless causing him stress, agitation, and irritation, all which he tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. He tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go his way and his desires are easier to reach."
[h3]Your Actual Problem #2[/h3]
Fears others will try to hold him back from achieving his goals and the things he wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping he can get them to do as he wishes and making it easier for him to reach his own goals.

grin.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

dam son apparently i got problems i guess most of its true, anymore quizzes OP? stuff kills time
laugh.gif
@ the sex part/puts on the charm

His current situation is seen as dangerous and threatening to his overall well-being. He is angry that he will have to place his own goals on hold as he tries to find a solution to the problem. He feels overwhelmed and helpless to make changes which leaves him emotionally drained.
"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Current situations have left him feeling overwhelmed and tormented. Needs to avoid further activity or demands and concentrate on relaxing and becoming emotionally sound.

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.
Seeks to be known for something he has accomplished and uses his social abilities to win people over. Emotional and sensitive and romantic.
"Feeling a lack of energy, he does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. He is feeling powerless causing him stress, agitation, and irritation, all which he tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. He tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go his way and his desires are easier to reach."
Fears others will try to hold him back from achieving his goals and the things he wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping he can get them to do as he wishes and making it easier for him to reach his own goals.

grin.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

dam son apparently i got problems i guess most of its true, anymore quizzes OP? stuff kills time
laugh.gif
@ the sex part/puts on the charm

[h3]
"Is reckless and short-tempered. His decisions are made with little thought out the consequences, often times leading to unnecessary stress and conflict."
"Feels as if he is in an impossible situation, he has lost the trust and respect of others and feels he is being treated unfairly and with no consideration whatsoever. He feels unappreciated which is bruising his self-esteem, but feels helpless to do anything about it. Feels misunderstood and alone, as if no one is willing to help him with the problems he faces. He needs constant attention and encouragement, but he is getting neither of those things and it is bringing him down. He needs to escape the situation, but feels helpless to do anything or make a decision toward a solution."
Has strong emotional demands and is picky when it comes to choosing a partner. He chooses to remain emotionally distant and uninvolved in relationships.

"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves him feeling frustrated because he is unable to find a perfect union."

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.
"Holds high standards for himself, which he justifies by false reasoning. He is constantly trying to impress others with his achievements, but does it in a stealthy way so he does not come off as conceited. "
Has high standards of himself and feels he cannot reach those standards nor is he able to prove himself to others which is bringing him undo stress and tension. Attempts to escape from his own demands with a defensive attitude where he refuses to show any type of commitment or involvement.
"Finds himself too trusting and needs protection from this because he feels people will take advantage or misunderstand him. He hides his true feelings by being highly critical and distant, unwilling to participate unless he knows the intent is honest."

this test is way too accurate. almost everything they said about me is right. especially the stress source part
[/h3]

[h3]
"Is reckless and short-tempered. His decisions are made with little thought out the consequences, often times leading to unnecessary stress and conflict."
"Feels as if he is in an impossible situation, he has lost the trust and respect of others and feels he is being treated unfairly and with no consideration whatsoever. He feels unappreciated which is bruising his self-esteem, but feels helpless to do anything about it. Feels misunderstood and alone, as if no one is willing to help him with the problems he faces. He needs constant attention and encouragement, but he is getting neither of those things and it is bringing him down. He needs to escape the situation, but feels helpless to do anything or make a decision toward a solution."
Has strong emotional demands and is picky when it comes to choosing a partner. He chooses to remain emotionally distant and uninvolved in relationships.

"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves him feeling frustrated because he is unable to find a perfect union."

"Holds high standards for himself, which he justifies by false reasoning. He is constantly trying to impress others with his achievements, but does it in a stealthy way so he does not come off as conceited. "
Has high standards of himself and feels he cannot reach those standards nor is he able to prove himself to others which is bringing him undo stress and tension. Attempts to escape from his own demands with a defensive attitude where he refuses to show any type of commitment or involvement.
"Finds himself too trusting and needs protection from this because he feels people will take advantage or misunderstand him. He hides his true feelings by being highly critical and distant, unwilling to participate unless he knows the intent is honest."

this test is way too accurate. almost everything they said about me is right. especially the stress source part
[/h3]

[h3]

[/h3]

[h3]

[/h3]

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.
The results were on point, but these two really hit the spot.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.
The results were on point, but these two really hit the spot.

Your Existing Situation
Looking for excitement and adventure and anything new and far from ordinary. Is bored by routines and repetition.
Your Stress Sources
"Unhappy in his current situation or relationship, but is unwilling to change things due to his need for acceptance and belonging. Refuses to be seen as weak and although he is resistant to give too much to the relationship, he stays committed in order to feel the attachment. The situation depresses and irritates him, causing restlessness and impatience. He is seeking some sort of escape from the situation either physically or mentally, which affects his ability to concentrate."
His confidence is low but he is unable to admit that is the reason for his avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of his control and he is making the best of it.
"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."
Your Desired Objective
Believes that ideas and emotions should come together and unite perfectly. Refuses to make compromises or negotiate.
Your Actual Problem
Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. He reacts by blaming others for his shortcomings and acts out in a rebellious and harsh way.

Your Existing Situation
Looking for excitement and adventure and anything new and far from ordinary. Is bored by routines and repetition.
Your Stress Sources
"Unhappy in his current situation or relationship, but is unwilling to change things due to his need for acceptance and belonging. Refuses to be seen as weak and although he is resistant to give too much to the relationship, he stays committed in order to feel the attachment. The situation depresses and irritates him, causing restlessness and impatience. He is seeking some sort of escape from the situation either physically or mentally, which affects his ability to concentrate."
His confidence is low but he is unable to admit that is the reason for his avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of his control and he is making the best of it.
"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."
Your Desired Objective
Believes that ideas and emotions should come together and unite perfectly. Refuses to make compromises or negotiate.
Your Actual Problem
Feeling anxious and restless frustration toward current situation or unfulfilled emotional requirements are causing stress. He reacts by blaming others for his shortcomings and acts out in a rebellious and harsh way.

Back
Top Bottom