Anyone teach themselves to play guitar?

I have a lot of time on my hand and im thinking i should learn to play the guitar.

Do any of you guys have any experience?

do you think its possible to do?

or is it a lost cause

Last edited:
i quit after a year
eyes.gif

i was younger though, i got an electric guitar for christmas when i was 13-15 and put it down after a few months, got an acoustic the next summer and gave that up in a few months as well. i still tell girls i use to play though. they love that ****

go for it though

Last edited:
i just started playing this week. my neighbor has been helping me out a ton and even let me borrow his acoustic. he went to berklee and is a genius when it comes to music theory... im still a beginner learning the chords and basic stuff like that and its already opened my eyes to a new language..

my advice - download some videos and get to it.. every expert started off as a beginner. be patient and diligent and dont be afraid to ask for help. best of luck mann.

My brother did, and from there it influenced him to learn other instruments and he now can play the bass guitar n drums too. But it's nothing too serious, more like a hobby. I think he messes with the guitar the least out of those 3

Back
Top Bottom