Anyone think that Jay Cutler is acting like a *%%!$?

This is just Cutlers way of getting out, Broncos wont be doin anything for a while the defense is atrocious, they dont have a legit RB and their best receiveris a dumb %$*! who cant stay out of jail. What good is making the probowl if your team is barely .500 every year, I dont blame him for trying to get out.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'd be pissed if I was a bronco fan if I didn't get cassell.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Business or not, I respect Cutler for being mad. They touted him as their future. To go out and dangle him in trade offers for Matt Cassell is wrong. It's not about the money or the business, it's the principle. If you go out and call him the future of your team you treat him like the future of your team. Nobody has principles anymore.

who is they? this aint the same management or staff that drafted him. this staff obviously dont believe he's thefuture.
as good as Cutler thinks he is, he fell apart down the stretch and cost the Broncos a spot in the playoffs.
he needed/needs a reality check

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Business or not, I respect Cutler for being mad. They touted him as their future. To go out and dangle him in trade offers for Matt Cassell is wrong. It's not about the money or the business, it's the principle. If you go out and call him the future of your team you treat him like the future of your team. Nobody has principles anymore.

who is they? this aint the same management or staff that drafted him. this staff obviously dont believe he's the future.
as good as Cutler thinks he is, he fell apart down the stretch and cost the Broncos a spot in the playoffs.
So then why should he(Jay) go out there and put his body on the line nd risk injury if they are just going to be looking to deal him. Right now heis a very wanted QB and though I am a Broncos fan and I don't want him to leave...I can respect his decision

just got my fingers cross the Broncos get fed up and trade him to Detroit for the #1 pick...Cutler > any QB in this draft (if thats the direction they aregonna go).

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

who is they? this aint the same management or staff that drafted him. this staff obviously dont believe he's the future.

So then why should he(Jay) go out there and put his body on the line nd risk injury if they are just going to be looking to deal him. Right now he is a very wanted QB and though I am a Broncos fan and I don't want him to leave...I can respect his decision
beacuse he is STILL under contract w. the Broncos, and they sign his checks.....no matter how he feels, he still has a job to do. This is exactlywhy I think he's handling this whole situation like a !!+#+.

You know that isn't the whole story.

How many games did the defense cost them that Cutler kept them in?

He made a bad decision late in the Buffalo game (and they still even had a chance, but Stokely got a touchdown knocked out of his hands), but the defensedidn't even give the team a chance in a few of those other games late in the season. If they come out and beat San Diego in Week 17, the Buffalo game isnull and void and they're in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

C'mon, give the guy a break...

He's won 3 Super Bowls, won 2 MVP awards, been voted to the Pro Bowl 8 straight seasons...

Oh wait, never mind.

smh.gif

Someone needs to give him a lollipop.

Grow some b@ll$, Cutler.

Seriously. He needs to check his resume before he gets all butthurt about trade rumors. He's acting like a little girl.

I heard that they asked John Elway for his opinion on the Cutler/McDaniels matter the other day and this was his reaction....

2705971182_86683bc22b.jpg

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Cassell won 11 games in his first full season since kindergarten, Cutler barely got the team to .500 this year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im srry

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wait are you really trying to compare there teams

go take a few shots of clorox and take a nap

He has a right to be upset, because he came off of a pro bowl year and all, but it's about time he gets over it.

He's gotta understand a few things
1. the trade for cassel isn't as disrespectful (as it could be) because mcdaniels came from coaching cassel, so obviously he knows him well. It's notlike they tried to trade him for brady quinn.
2. mcdaniels clearly is a pretty good offensive mind, he needs to put it behind him because he has the skills and weapons to put up HUGE numbers in that systemand when that happens he won't be crying anymore.
3. either demand a trade or get over it, one of the two.

all of this said, the broncos need to at least admit that they tried trading him. I forget if they actually did that or not. If they didnt then they need tojust admit it.

It all depends what the new staff told him when they came in.

If they are telling him one thing and then doing another behind his back he got every right to do what he is doing...

If they were straight up with him then he is being a little girl.

Why does this cry baby think he is untouchable to being traded? This is the NFL, Superstars have been traded in the past, what makes you think you cant betraded lil !$$*@.

beacuse he is STILL under contract w. the Broncos, and they sign his checks.....no matter how he feels, he still has a job to do. This is exactly why I think he's handling this whole situation like a !!+#+.

Do you think players that hold out are !$%!%#! as well? They have a job to do and are under contract, but hold out for more $$$. Do you think Elway and [Eli]Manning were !$%!%#! for refusing to be drafted by specific teams?

i dont understand why he is being such a girl about this thing.... he hasnt done anything special to be so upset... he had one good year... hes not reallyproven so he needs to shut up and show them why he deserves to be the QB of this team... its getting really old

So the Broncos dangle their franchise quarterback as trade bait and attempt to sign Matt Cassel. They jerk around by giving him the impression that he is thecornerstone and when it blew up they decide to lie making Jay Cutler look like a complete douche.

Now y'all are mad that Jay is utilizing the little leverage players(quarterbacks) have by putting pressure on their $%#@*? Screw the Broncos they jerkedthe dude around and made him look like an utter $*+. If NFL players don't fall into line like cattle they get vilified.
indifferent.gif

Screw the Bronco's and it's good that Jay is saying how he really feels.
pimp.gif

But seriously how dumb are the broncos?
laugh.gif

I think Cutler is taking this a little too far. The coach and management has tried to reach out to him and smooth things out and he continues to take stepsbackward after these meetings.

But that's not why I'm posting ....
[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
DEN.gif
[/td] [td] Broncos owner: 'We might lose our star QB'[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
right_corner_player_news.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
NFL_Cutler_small.jpg

Owner Pat Bowlen acknowledged Sunday that he's disappointed" in Jay Cutler and says the Broncos "might lose our star quarterback."

"I'm disappointed in the whole picture," Bowlen said, also confirming that he steadfastly supports coach Josh McDaniels' handling of the situation. Sources tell the Denver Post that Cutler won't show for offseason conditioning, and the paper suggests that he may even be asking for a new contract as a sign of "commitment." The Broncos have taken a hard-line approach this far, so it seems unlikely that Cutler would get that wish. Cutler will forfeit a $100,000 workout bonus by failing to show on Monday. Mar. 15 - 7:53 pm et
[/td] [/tr][/table]
These %%!+$%! get $100,000 to work out? Gunna, you still got that 5.4 speed? I'll be your agent, dude. All you gotta do is work out with the Lions for afew days.

The Bronco's need to GTFOWTB...If you thought he was your star QB why are trying to trade him, why are yous signing Matt Cassel?
laugh.gif

It's a good thing this has blow up in their face they deserve it.
roll.gif

These guys look like bigger @$@@% than Jay.

Back
Top Bottom