Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

for those who wants the mambas, find someone you know thats in the military because they have at the navy exchanges for $89.00.......these are pretty nice compared to the other ZK1

Quote:
kb24.com is now officially up and it looks great.
:smh:
smh.gif

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

^Not saying that the number is or isn't unlucky...but Kobe has been out longer then expected.....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

MANNNNN!! i'm a lakerhead for life but when i saw the points spread against seattle tonight (lakers +6) i thought they couldn't beat team seattle so i marked up the sonics to win on my sport select! my buddy just called me to let me know that KB's planning to play tonight. @#%$. i hope he takes it easy hahaha. i won't cheer for them to lose, i just hope they win by 5 or less hahaha

How do the USAs sizing compare to the white/red/black all star release? My white/red/black are like a size bigger

Looks like KB is rockin the ZKIIs already. I got to wait until May? What a rip !! His colorway looks pimpin.
C O O K # 4 5

damn, but those are a sick colourway of ZK1, nike should release those, & roony also rock some sick colourway 2k4 >:
mad.gif
full.getty-71797327ab001_sonics_lakers_10_57_03_pm.jpg

A suggestion for any Nike Executives that may read this:

If you don't want to release the "81 pt. game" shoe, or any other purple and/or gold based colorway (home or away) shoe because they are considered an unpopular colorway, I offer you a simple solution to appease us Laker fans......

put them up on Nike iD.

I remember a few years ago filling out an online survey from Nike iD, and one of the question was whether or not I was likely to purchase a Jordan signature or team shoe if it was available on Nike iD. If you were thinking then whether or not a signature shoe could sell on iD, then why not take a chance with the ZK1s?

Think of all the money you could make by selling directly to:

A) The "die-hard" Kobe/Laker fans that would love to buy some, if not all, of the colorways he actually wore in the games; as opposed to the colorways already released that he never wore.

B) Fans of the shoes themselves from a performance level, but can't/won't buy them because the colorways already released don't exactly appeal to them or fit their needs.

These are just my thoughts on the subject, but I think this could be a good thing for all of us.

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom