Anything on SALE Thread

Originally Posted by cruzron

The+Big+Outlet+Hot+Summer+Sale+2011.jpg
are there any good finds here last year?
shoes?
new era caps?

Details
The Big Outlet Hot Summer Sale 2011 is on April 15, 16 & 17, 2011 from 10:00am to 9:00pm at MegaTent, Ortigas
FREE entrance for All BPI Cardholders and all customers who apply for a BPI Express Credit Edge Mastercard at the entrance of the venue, bring a valid ID.
Fee of P50 will be paid at the entrance if the customer has no BPI Card or is not interested to apply for one.
BPI Edge / Mini-Edge masterCard will enjoy addiional 5% discount on selected items and has a chance to win in the hourly raffles.
The promo is not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing promo unless otherwise indicated.
Special installment plan is also available for a minimum amount of P3,000 at selected retailers/merchants and on selected items.

^thanks for the update. is this worth the travel and do people camp out for this event? or are the lines tolerable?

^ Good stuff usuall is out by the first day. If you like Puma, then would be a good trip. Nike & adidas, well, not so much. Hoping to scoop up some adiZero Rose 1.0s though if they still have some left over. Colognes are usually pretty good. Giordano has some good deals. Oh, and I saw some Tai Chi's last time, but no one was touching them (guess they didn't know about it's history with VC
laugh.gif
) Well, it's a pretty good sale. I often come out empty-handed though, but it's nice to look around too.

Yeah, I remember seeing a pair of orange Suedes (were pretty damn sweet
laugh.gif
) for I think 2,200? Not sure what the retail price is but then 2,200 didn't sound so bad for them.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PocketLint

^ Good stuff usuall is out by the first day. If you like Puma, then would be a good trip. Nike & adidas, well, not so much. Hoping to scoop up some adiZero Rose 1.0s though if they still have some left over. Colognes are usually pretty good. Giordano has some good deals. Oh, and I saw some Tai Chi's last time, but no one was touching them (guess they didn't know about it's history with VC
laugh.gif
) Well, it's a pretty good sale. I often come out empty-handed though, but it's nice to look around too.

thanks for the info. just hoping to score some sanuks for my girl. 

216463_194263047275726_115576228477742_400271_622235_n.jpg

Enjoy up to 80% OFF on the following brands: VERSACE, CAROLINA HERRERA, PACO RABANNE, NINA RICCI, JUICY COUTURE, BANANA REPUBLIC, GAP, CLEAN, PAUL & JOE AND MORE!

April 14-17, 2011
10:00 AM to 7:00 PM

See you there!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by hplar11

Originally Posted by PocketLint

laugh.gif

thanks for the info. just hoping to score some sanuks for my girl. 
Sanuks usually have good deals there. 
happy.gif
 Oh, and just in case anyone's interested, they usually have Jersey Haven with them and they sell lot of ADMU and DLSU jerseys of players a few years ago. Think they even had a Villanueva one last time. 
laugh.gif

I missed that! sanuk? that's gonna be perfect for the summer... might hit them up if I can get
a good deal. how much do sanuks there usually go for?

Mega tent sale - only notable shoes are the tai chi mid and low for 2,800 and 2,500.

Sanuks for men are ok. Around 3-4styles available for cheap at 1k. Kids at 700. Only flipflops for women at 800.

Didn't see any pumas. Mostly womens clothes, makeup and perfume. Went home empty handed.

Man, I didnt even see half of the stuff that was mentioned on the flyer.
laugh.gif
Oh, and there are some KD3's too. There was even this CW that I haven't seen before (white/black/gray). Was that even released? But yeah, sale was mostly for women. I've lost faith in adidas or any of the other stores I was interested in having anything good.

air-jordan-3-iii-white-fire-red-cement-grey-1-570x379.jpg
air-jordan-8-viii-retro-white-orange-blaze-silver-stealth-1.jpg

i have seen this on sale at gaisano mall, davao city outlet store:

Air Jordan 8 (VIII) Retro – White / Orange Blaze – Silver – Stealth = P4,xxx (sz 8.5 last pair)

Air Jordan 3 (III) Retro – White / Fire Red – Cement Grey = P3,xxx (sz 8 last pair)

i also saw some jordan 4 fusion at P4,xxx

^ good find reebski.. any chance there are still aj8 peapods size 9 around in provincial outlets?

Originally Posted by reebski

air-jordan-3-iii-white-fire-red-cement-grey-1-570x379.jpg
air-jordan-8-viii-retro-white-orange-blaze-silver-stealth-1.jpg

i have seen this on sale at gaisano mall, davao city outlet store:

Air Jordan 8 (VIII) Retro – White / Orange Blaze – Silver – Stealth = P4,xxx (sz 8.5 last pair)

Air Jordan 3 (III) Retro – White / Fire Red – Cement Grey = P3,xxx (sz 8 last pair)

i also saw some jordan 4 fusion at P4,xxx
co-sign lugzzy... pretty good find bro... are the IIIs and VIIIs still in good shape? tia!

not in good shape specially the 3's but the 8's quite well..i have seen this pair last year on the same outlet store..if these kicks were only at manila..it will not last for a year..davao city is left behind..they do not have nike park here..they only have nike athletic club..but there's a store here that carries Doctor Marten's (for those who are into boots and DM's)

not in good shape specially the 3's but the 8's quite well..i have seen this pair last year on the same outlet store..if these kicks were only at manila..it will not last for a year..davao city is left behind..they do not have nike park here..they only have nike athletic club..but there's a store here that carries Doctor Marten's (for those who are into boots and DM's)

appreciate the info bro.. so the VIIIs are still good then? what's the name of the exact store that they at? coz i'm thinking of having a relative check these out... really big thanks bro!

no problem sir this is the purpose of this thread..yes the 8's still there (sz 8.5 last pair)...i don't know the name of the store..haven't seen a any signage..its just an outlet store carrying nike, adidas footwear and apparels...it is located at the 1st floor of gaisano mall near the comfort room..i''l check it again what are the stores beside it when i go there this week..

but take note these kicks are one year old stocked in that outlet store..i remember the 8 aquas was also there last year..better check it if your really interested or if you have a friend or any relative here, better let them check it out for you

but take note these kicks are one year old stocked in that outlet store..i remember the 8 aquas was also there last year..better check it if your really interested or if you have a friend or any relative here, better let them check it out for you

thanks man... my cuz somehow knows how to check if they still good, so i think he might be able to tell if it's still is ok to wear... imma just give him the directions you gave for the store. thanks again
smile.gif

its ok to wear..its better than the 3's though..the 3's have the red paints at the sides off..im hopin that you'll gonna go grab it..this shoe is not worth if it is only stocked in this outlet..maybe i can buy that pair but its just that im not a fan of white basketball sneakers..good luck sir!

its ok to wear..its better than the 3's though..the 3's have the red paints at the sides off..im hopin that you'll gonna go grab it..this shoe is not worth if it is only stocked in this outlet..maybe i can buy that pair but its just that im not a fan of white basketball sneakers..good luck sir!

true sir!

Back
Top Bottom