Anywhere to get Jordan Brand Clothes in a 4X or bigger?

^^^What he said but trust me, from what people are saying, that 3x fits like a 12x.....with a lil exaggeration

yea, cop a 2XL JB tee
grin.gif

JB can go up to 6x, but if you search around, you can find a 4x, depends on where you are though.

I need a 5-6x, and I can't find anything. Online or stores. Its a shame how a big guy doesnt cater to big and tall people.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I need a 5-6x, and I can't find anything. Online or stores. Its a shame how a big guy doesnt cater to big and tall people.

Are you kidding me? Jordan Brand clothing runs really large(about two sizes large); and can be easily found in 2xl. I am not one to criticize, but foryour own sake hit the gym and do some cardio.

marshalls has like a bunch of JB clothing in size 2xl-4xl - like the big 3 shirt - aj 1 new love jacket - and a lot of LRG clothing

im a big man, i have this problem all the time, check nike outlets and pickyourshoes and uptempoair and sideline they always got stuff, eastbay 2 good luck

You guys never even seen this guy so how can you judge? Maybe he is buff and doesn't like his shirts tight? But anyway... champs usually has 4x and nikeoutlets as well.

Not tryna to flame you or nothing but from a heath perspective, if you need to be wearing 5x-6x shirts you need to shed a few pounds.

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Not tryna to flame you or nothing but from a heath perspective, if you need to be wearing 5x-6x shirts you need to shed a few pounds.
you seen dude?

He could be a shopping for a table cloth.

Originally Posted by SomaHC

you dudes need to spend $ on a diet plan, not JB, or youll be dead
its quite obvious hes gonna die since everyone will die eventually.....what if he is on a diet plan??? Matter of fact why are you even on thisthread???Just delete your profile....Clown....
And oh yea check pickyourshoes.com

SMH at all the flames sayin dude is fat...what if he really was tall or maybe just short but likes clothes real baggy? im curious tho but how tall are u lol?

Originally Posted by vood99

He could be a shopping for a table cloth.

thats real messed up, why cant he just be big, or like his clothes baggy like i do, yall dont gotta say that stuff

I'm 6'0 and definitely not fat. I'm perfect weight for my size. I have long arms and broad shoulders though. Guess it comes from ballin. Theirrelevant comments are uncalled for.

flashback to my old job where we sold custom raiders jerseys.

someone would walk in "i want a 4xl jersey" and my boss who use to play with the raiders and was always WAY bigger then the guy asking for thissize would go "uhhhhhhh....do you weigh 400 lbs.?"
roll.gif

seriously though....if you are 6 ft, regardless of how "built" you are...you shouldnt need a 4x+. no flames my dude, but i gotta ask....what is"perfect" weight for 6 ft?

im 6 ft. 4 210lb and definitely didnt need a 4xl+ even when i was wearing my clothes HUGE.

I'm 6'6" for the record. I fit a 4XLT (tall), but when the shirts are just 4x, and I raise my arms it turns into a belly shirt. That's whenthe extra length from the 5X comes in... I'm wearing a 5X shirt from the big and tall store right now, and it is big on me, but it is long enough. Idon't mind my shirts being baggy.

Since everyone says JB runs big, I'm going to try on some shirts aty local corner store.

Back
Top Bottom