Apple Introduced the First iPod 10 Years Ago Today

My gf still has that original big ipod and it STILL works
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Demps

the 1st ipod classic is the first and only ipod i have ever bought..still running strong, battery life sucks @@+ though..

eek.gif
i dont think he means the 1st generation of ipods.. but the ipod classic. released in 07 like someone above said.

on another note.. my 1st gen 32gb ipod touch still works great. dropped it a bunch of times (with no case) too

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Apple literally killed the mp3 player market. I remember pre-ipod mp3 players like the Rio series and the Nomad Jukeboxs and now its just ipod. Anyone remember when mp3-cd were a viable option...

pre-ipod piracy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

U ain't lyin man. I still have 3 mp3 players shoved in my closet somewhere. 2 Sansas and a Zen. Thought I was ballin with my 1gb Sansa
that could only hold 140 songs
laugh.gif
, and needed a 1 double A battery to work
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I keep thinking I want to get a new classic, but I've been holding out for at least a 200 gig version for years. Even with that I'd still need several to carry all of my music around.

clickwheel ipod >>>>>>> *
they need to bring those back..  runners & gym heads will greatly appreciate it. 

I've never owned an ipod or apple product for that matter.

My smart phone have been holding my music for years now.  From my razr 2 to samsung instinct to palm pre to evo to whatever I get next
pimp.gif

And I could never justify paying for apple prices.  Been loyal to thinkpad for a few years now.  acer netbook from target...hp touchpad...baller on a budget
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy. I still have a working iPod, probably 3rd gen. I remember asking a classmate when they first came out, what the hell is that thing? He told me it was a player that could hold tons of music all in one device and I just
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by mieraviking

off topic whyhellothere: that chick is busted

i'll keep that in mind next time i fap to her
Might she be searchable on certain sites? If so what name might I use to inquire about her? 
nerd.gif

Skin Diamond.
Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Changed the game completely.  There is no need to update the iPod Classic.  Leave it as is, if you want something bigger just buy an iTouch or iPhone.  I have my entire library in my 120gb classic and just leave it in the car.

What if someone needs more than 160GB? I wish microsoft had never dropped the ball with the Zunes. Those were like the only real competition to the iPods.

its funny i never got a ipod and i have over 3000 cd's

and just now i am thinking of getting a 160 gig ipod

..and i owned one.

four buttons in addition to scroll wheel?

i played snake for like an hour before i could get it back home....

THEN i had to get a firewire card from my nerd friend

THEN i was cooking.

pimp.gif

i have an 80 gig 5th gen...its a piece of !#%# and the only sound it makes is grinding when the hard drive tries to work

%##$$% paper weight

Originally Posted by mints

I keep thinking I want to get a new classic, but I've been holding out for at least a 200 gig version for years. Even with that I'd still need several to carry all of my music around.

eyes.gif
word? what would you listen to?

lazy @%%$%$%!*$*+% always *****ing. If you can't figure out a short 40 or 50 days worth of music you might feel like listening to for the months you're away from your computer...I don't know what to tell you.

Wow, I feel old.
I had one of those 20GB Sansas I think. Looked like A Cd player. I thought I was doing it

I had the 30GB iPod, but I remember the scheme you guys put me onto at Costco so when the 80GB Classic came out in 2007 I believe it was I went ahead and “traded

i had a free new ipod old skool joints trade it for a 180 radio shack card bought a silver ps2 then i trade it for the mettalics 5 06
smh...

Back
Top Bottom