Apple Recalls 1st Gen Ipod Nano

Got my replacement yesterday. It was the 6th gen !!!
pimp.gif

Damn. I shipped my iPod last Friday. It's been exactly a week and its still on step one "empty box shipped". I know it doesn't take a Damn week for them to receive the package. Anyone else had to wait more than a week for them to go from step 1 to step 2?

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Got mine on Christmas Eve. Ordered a Lunatik watch band with the black metal housing. 
pimp.gif

Funny thing is, the first gen Nano I sent back was a Nano my ex's mom found and was then later given to me.
laugh.gif

nano.jpg

Did you pay $90 for the legit one or did you hit up the other site for the $20 one? I chose the latter. Will see in a couple weeks how the quality is. I couldn't justify getting the legit one even though Apple hooked up the replacement nano
what would the 'other site' be? am curious cuz i wanna get one too...

Originally Posted by Grimey

How long were u on step 3 (product placement pending)?

11 days.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

How many days does it take to go from step 1 to 2? It got delivered to apple on 28. no word on if they received it

I went from step 1 to step 2 on the same day(dec. 26).

good news i went from step 1 to 3 yesterday. Hope Iget a 6th gen. Looks slim because apple probably has repaired all the 1st gens and is ready to distribute them

Got mine back a few weeks ago. It is an 8 gig 6th gen. I'm happy for the upgrade, as I believe the 6th gen really evolved the nano into better device for running/working out. It really is just a glorified shuffle though. Can't wait to find a good watchband for it.

A 6 gen? 
I got a first gen but this is not avaliable for my country,  i could make a good use of that 6gen. FML 
30t6p3b.gif

I just got my replacement and it was indeed a brand new(visually) 6th gen. ipod nano.
I gifted it to my sister since she wanted one more than I did.

got 2 6th gens yesterday. i have no use for them though and i'm pretty broke right now so im gonna end up selling them

I knew about this replacement program for the longest time. I think I was one of the very few first to know actually and didn't want to bother because I had no use for a replacement Ipod Nano 1st gen. Then I realize its a 6th gen replacement, that changes everything. I'll be extra salty if they're sending me a 1st gen ipod nano back
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Got mine on Christmas Eve. Ordered a Lunatik watch band with the black metal housing. 
pimp.gif

Funny thing is, the first gen Nano I sent back was a Nano my ex's mom found and was then later given to me.
laugh.gif

nano.jpg

Did you pay $90 for the legit one or did you hit up the other site for the $20 one? I chose the latter. Will see in a couple weeks how the quality is. I couldn't justify getting the legit one even though Apple hooked up the replacement nano
what would the 'other site' be? am curious cuz i wanna get one too...
Ditto 
nerd.gif

my status has been "empty box shipped" since the beginning of December...anyone else have this or did my package get lost?

^ same thing is happening for me, but I shipped my package on Dec 28th. It's been about a week and a half and status still haven't been updated. I'm going to call Apple if status don't change by end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom