Apple Recalls 1st Gen Ipod Nano

OKay i have a 1st gen nano 1gb I FOUND it.

Should I try sending it in or what?

I'm not trying to get knocked
laugh.gif

ea412f.jpg

Received mine early this morning.

Definitely may use this strictly for the gym/training.

Got my 8 gb nano yesterday, all in all it took me 2 weeks to get everything done from the request till the delivery.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....ive been on "Product Replacement Pending" since Jan 7th.

and I thought I had it bad. Been on replacement pending since feb.1

Yeah dudes, I've also been on "Product replacement Pending" since Jan. 10th. Feels Bad Man...

Apple is starting to piss me off. No iPod since I sent it out in December, and pending since 1/7.
they pride themselves on customer service so I don't know if I should call and complain .

not a bad deal.. thanks for the heads up whoever first discovered this..

went from my 1gb model i wasn't using, to the new 8gb bad boy.. thanks NT!

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....ive been on "Product Replacement Pending" since Jan 7th.

and I thought I had it bad. Been on replacement pending since feb.1

34h6yd3.jpg

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Apple is starting to piss me off. No iPod since I sent it out in December, and pending since 1/7.
they pride themselves on customer service so I don't know if I should call and complain .

....ive always found it difficult to complain about something im getting for free. and yes, i do understand we did pay for the original product, but by no means is any company required to honor a product 6 years after the warranty is up, nor are they expected to.

...but hey, by all means, go right ahead if it makes you feel better.

Got it.
I held out from calling for the same reasons you mentioned. But if I did it would've been just asking what the delay was, not demanding free stuff on top of my free stuff.

laugh.gif
happy for ya.

Now that I have it, I think I've used it like 3 times
laugh.gif

I have a nano right now that i use for school since my school has metal detectors and these dont ring but best believe when i graduate this june its getting sent to apple
laugh.gif
. If i send them a nano whos battery is completely dead would they still take it?

Finally got my new Nano today. They sent an e-mail saying it shipped yesterday, and it arrived at my house today. Finally have an Ipod to go running/gym with.
pimp.gif

Mine was shipped today and will be here monday
smokin.gif

now i need to buy the wrist-let thing

Back
Top Bottom