Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have to pay my ETF with Verizon before I sign a contract with ATT right?
Make sure you call Verizon and tell them you're canceling.

When I made the switch from TMOBILE to Sprint, the salesperson at bestbuy did the switch for me. I switched at the end of the month.

TMOBILE charged me for a months fee because I didnt call and cancel my contract. They said THE OWNER IS SUPPOSE TO CALL AND CANCEL..

It pure BS, I didnt pay and ended up with collections. After all said and done, I only ended up paying half the bill but can no longer go back to TMOBILE. Who cares.

So make sure you call and cancel that contract

i just don't understand why people didn't preorder, yea the apple store app was 20 minutes late and the website was down but i ordered 1 for myself and my bro in 15 minutes once the app was running and we both got them without waiting in line. if only it was that easy to cop kicks online on eastbay or ndc :smh:

Bruh, the point is her hands are tiny and can hold the phone easy.
laugh.gif

Hopefully an adults hands will be bigger
laugh.gif
The manner in which she is holding that phone...I can hold my ipad Mini like that. It doesn't make it easy to use one-handed.

Listen, I'm not saying that a 6+ is gargantuan, but people are deluding themselves if they think its going to be easy or comfortable to use with one hand.

It's really all pretty simple.

If you need more than 16gb pay the extra $100
If you don't need more than 16gb don't pay the extra $100

16gb is enough for me. Have ios8 downloaded on my 5 and have 6.3gb left..I had over 1200 pics with 4gb left before I deleted some of them. I guess it just depends on the person but 16gb isn't as bad as some of you make it seem :lol:

Finally got tracking from apple. Will be here tomorrow :pimp:

16 GB is manageable, but you have to do a lot of micromanaging of your apps, music, pics, etc.  If that's something you don't mind doing, more power to you.  

But spending an extra $100 to quadruple your storage is a no-brainer to me.  I can't see why anyone wouldn't do it, especially if you're doing some sort of installment plan.  Always buy more storage than you think you'll need.  

16gb is a no go..I ain't trying to install an app or download am update and be told I don't have enough space :lol:..I've always bought the 64gb and will continue doing so.

64gb space grey 6+ will be copped in the coming months when they aren't on backorder anymore

. 16gb should be plenty of space for most users. Also with dropbox your pics and videos will upload automatically to drop box and drop box have a gallery as well to view your photos and music

most music is streamed now days and if you have a big music collection use Google music to upload your music to stream

if you got unlimited data you should be getting the 16gb

3 year old with the 6+ in her hand

safe to say everyone will be fine using it

View media item 1187167

Yea....

but she's also using it two-handed.  There was never an issue of whether or not people were going to be able to use the phone. The question is whether or not its going to be easy to use one-handed, and if not are the buyers ok with that.

so you have the hands of a 3 year old child or.... nah?

of course you are gonna have to use it with two hands your thumb aint reachin no where unless you are kawhi leonard

Struck out at best buy, and then again at Verizon in attempts to get a 6+ to sell.

Was able to pick up my pre-ordered 6 from my UPS Store box though, so its still a good day.

It's a hand held device. Everyone is going to be able to use it with their hands. This isn't Dance Dance Revolution.

I only care about it fitting into my pockets. I know a lot of you cats wear Lee Dungaree's and JNCO's but I'm trying to have the smallest phone possible to fit in my pocket. I don't care about having a phone with a big screen. If I want to watch something in 1080p I'm doing it on my 65 inch TV.

of course you are gonna have to use it with two hands your thumb aint reachin no where unless you are kawhi leonard
essentially we're saying the same thing: the 6+ is a two-handed phone.

I'm just saying for me...lack of one-handed operation is a no-go. If other people are cool with it, I'm happy for them that they can have what they want too.

3 year old with the 6+ in her hand

safe to say everyone will be fine using it

View media item 1187167

Yea....

but she's also using it two-handed.  There was never an issue of whether or not people were going to be able to use the phone. The question is whether or not its going to be easy to use one-handed, and if not are the buyers ok with that.

A phone that I HAVE to use with two hands is practically useless. A lot of people share the sentiment.

Really wanted the 6+ but in the end I made the right decision and accepted that it's just not practical given the way I use any handheld device which is with one hand 90% of the time.

A lot of you are frontin you need NFL/NBA combine measurable a to use that phone one handed. Especially considering reviews have been saying the one handed mode is meh.

I just want my damn phone. At work till 7:00 then gonna rush over to Radio Shack before they close at 8.

Last edited:
Still dont know if I made the right choice with a Reg 6.

Im not gonna open mine until I feel I made the right choice.

Some of you are saying the Reg 6 is the same exact thing as a 5, who so?

how is it the same as the 5? its way bigger than the 5. the 6+ isnt even really better than the 6 at all IMO.
Don't lie to yourself b..the 6+ is better in all areas. Camera, battery, screen..what else you need. 6+ or nothing. Unless you're not a fan of big phones..if that were the case stick to the 5s

im not lying to myself. im copping the 6+ :lol:

im saying its not a better phone and if it is, its barely better. cant bring up battery, its needed for a freakin screen thats an inch bigger. camera is the same minus the electronic thing which doesnt even make a difference. if you take a pic on both phones, they will come out the same.

inside, its not any different. same ram, same chips,etc
of course it needs bigger battery cause screen size..but them statistics at their conference **** says the + battery is far better getting 30 more hours of music playback and 6 days more on standby time..6 days b! Lte browsing was better everything was better.

Like I said only reason to get 6 is if you don't want a large phone.

Last edited:
Radio Shack was the way to go.

Pre ordered on Saturday the 13th without a single hassle. Store was completely empty.

Received a call this morning around 10:30 AM letting me know my phone had arrived. Made it to the store within half in hour and was out within 20 minutes.

Best part of all this is that they included a $50 iTunes gift card!

Zero lines, zero waiting, and zero hassle.

Make sure you call Verizon and tell them you're canceling.

When I made the switch from TMOBILE to Sprint, the salesperson at bestbuy did the switch for me. I switched at the end of the month.

TMOBILE charged me for a months fee because I didnt call and cancel my contract. They said THE OWNER IS SUPPOSE TO CALL AND CANCEL..

It pure BS, I didnt pay and ended up with collections. After all said and done, I only ended up paying half the bill but can no longer go back to TMOBILE. Who cares.

So make sure you call and cancel that contract
Okay, will do. Thanks for the reply!

of course it needs bigger battery cause screen size..but them statistics at their conference **** says the + battery is far better getting 30 more hours of music playback and 6 days more on standby time..6 days b! Lte browsing was better everything was better.

comeon tho, 6 day standbuy? midas whale get a land line. people use their phones, they dont let it siy.

It really depends on your contract and the type consumer you are regarding NEXT vs 2 -yr contract 

The rep I spoke to today while getting my phone said... If you have a older contract ( unlimited plan) then dont get NEXT service.. He said if you have a newer contract then NEXT is cheaper than the newer contracts over time... Ive had my plan for awhile so I never looked into what new plans run

I think the advantage for someone with or looking to get NEXT is every year you can get a new phone without paying anything down. 
Not really.. I had 3 grandfather lines with unlimited data / 600 talk min /unlimited text ...bill would come out to 211$ a month .. When I got my next plan on my line it came out to 170$ plus 27.01 for my phone installments .. Paying for unlimited data was good but I was only using about 7-8 gb a month and getting the 10gb was cheaper than the unlimited .. So technically it worked out for me plus I didn't have to shell out 300 for the iphone NOw

Still dont know if I made the right choice with a Reg 6.

Im not gonna open mine until I feel I made the right choice.

Some of you are saying the Reg 6 is the same exact thing as a 5, who so?

how is it the same as the 5? its way bigger than the 5. the 6+ isnt even really better than the 6 at all IMO.
Don't lie to yourself b..the 6+ is better in all areas. Camera, battery, screen..what else you need. 6+ or nothing. Unless you're not a fan of big phones..if that were the case stick to the 5s

im not lying to myself. im copping the 6+ :lol:

im saying its not a better phone and if it is, its barely better. cant bring up battery, its needed for a freakin screen thats an inch bigger. camera is the same minus the electronic thing which doesnt even make a difference. if you take a pic on both phones, they will come out the same.

inside, its not any different. same ram, same chips,etc

so all you are saying thats better is the battery.... :rofl:

which of course would have to be bigger because its a way bigger phone and a bigger screen uses more battery..

not hating on either phone since im going for the 6+ no matter what but its not a "better" phone. its same damn thing, does the same stuff the exact same way. it doesnt take "better" picture, everything on the screen looks the exact same. it opens and uses apps the same way.

thats all im saying :lol:

struck out getting the 6+ at my verizon store, but radioshack said their shipment will be coming in later today, so Ill take another stab at it then smh

BTW this 6 Plus is flat out insane.

No chance I would have been happy with the regular 6.

Go with the 6 Plus people!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom