Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So I looked into this free phone everyone keeps talking about. Carriers give you a 7 in return for your 6. The problem is that they make you start over with your payments. If youve owned your 6 for a year, you be throwing 12 months worth of payments out the window and starting al over.

Carriers are making out like fat rats. You have paid half the value of the phone and now they get to turn around and sell it again. But wait, the 8 will drop next year and they will get you again because you just got to have the new shiny object.

Shouldn't the S models look more or less the same than the non-S? [emoji]10067[/emoji]

-Drew

Apple wanted to do a total redesign for the 10 year anniversary, which is next year. They want to make the anniversary update the big update instead just a S year(processor, camera, processor...). That's why it's been three years for the first time with pretty much the same design.

It's going to cause a lot of people who got the 6S and upgraded to the 7 to turn around and get the phone next year. That's why anyone who has doubts or is hesitant should just wait unless they do a every year upgrade program.

It's rumored they're glass and no physical button next year

Ahh I see. Thank you for clearing that up for me. Looks like I'll be going back on my word. :lol:

-Drew

So I looked into this free phone everyone keeps talking about. Carriers give you a 7 in return for your 6. The problem is that they make you start over with your payments. If youve owned your 6 for a year, you be throwing 12 months worth of payments out the window and starting al over.

Carriers are making out like fat rats. You have paid half the value of the phone and now they get to turn around and sell it again. But wait, the 8 will drop next year and they will get you again because you just got to have the new shiny object.

^i have a 6 that I preordered two years ago

eBay resale value for 64gb space gray is maybe $350 average at best

Then eBay takes about 10%, PayPal ~3%

Trade in I got $650 with Verizon

Last edited:
I'm riding with my 6s until it dies. I'm getting off of this consumer treadmill.

Famb, i couldn't agree more. I have iPhone fatigue now. Been on that hamster wheel since day 1. It's time to take break. I may just wait until the 8s, the seven didnt do it for me.

I'll be honest

If you have a 6S... save your money please

Minus it being black, it's the same exact ****. I kinda feel dumb even turning that 6S in :smh:

Damn man, now I'm torn again [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I can either pay cash or trade my 6s+ in.

I see a 256 in stock around my way. But dam, $45 a month for that joint and thats just the phone (correct?). Phone bill still needs to be applied?

Whats the reason some of you jumped to the 256gb? Im barely hitting 70 gigs on my 128.

They have a 256 here too, but I would be wasting money when I only need a 128. I've never filled up a 64.

Walked in my local apple store and got a black 128gb iPhone 7, pretty surprised they still have some available on Sunday.

Walked in my local apple store and got a black 128gb iPhone 7, pretty surprised they still have some available on Sunday.

I don't think 7's sold out. No one camped out here because there were no 7+'s available and that's what everyone wanted.

What is the consensus on the jet black 7 plus?? There's supposedly an NT'er in this thread who has one but it's become an anomaly. Apple has it back ordered til Nov-December fueling my belief that they aren't and most likely weren't suppose to be available for walk-in purchase until the holiday but they needed something to show off at the keynote. There are no reviews on them either, only the 7 in jet black. That iJustine chick didn't even get her hands on one.... I have to settle for matte black which is really nice but...it's just not the same :wow:

^i have a 6 that I preordered two years ago

eBay resale value for 64gb space gray is maybe $350 average at best

Then eBay takes about 10%, PayPal ~3%

Trade in I got $650 with Verizon

I was going to do the trade in but the $650 is spread out over 24 months. I plan on getting the new iPhone next year and would've lost 12 months worth of credits, $325, by doing that.
It's a great promotion if you plan on keeping the 7 for 2 years

Finally opened up my phone.  The home button will take some get used to, but nice so far. iOS 10 is nice too

FINALLY

Upgraded my 4s to a 6s today. Everything is up and running perfectly. Kudos to @heLiumcLinton -- my Restore from Backup took 10 minutes too.

What apps do I need to get?

Last edited:
Bruh 4s........
The associate had the same reaction in-store.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom