Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just means label was paid for

Acceptance or scan will mean it's shipped but til then, it's not shipped

I would tell her you're gonna file a claim and get a refund if she doesn't ship

She def hasn't shipped

Anyone ever buy anything, and the tracking number is stuck on "Shipping Label Created"? yes im having issues with the same person, I have no idea if she even shipped
one time i did, it was like that the whole time and it never updated until AFTER it got delivered 

the seller most likely printed the label through ebay to save a little extra but has not dropped it off at the post office, most likely wont until monday considering its the weekend

Am I not allowed to sync my music library onto my phone now? I haven't synced in a long time and I remember I was able to check what songs to put in. Now it just says "ICloud Music Library is on".

Am I not allowed to sync my music library onto my phone now? I haven't synced in a long time and I remember I was able to check what songs to put in. Now it just says "ICloud Music Library is on".

You have to turn off the iCloud music before you can sync music in iTunes.

After you add the music from the computer or sync, then turn on iCloud music again.

Everything in your library will show back up, but if you had songs downloaded from Apple Music, you will have to re-download them again.

View media item 2380756

$300 Target Gift card when purchasing/upgrading to any iPhone7 including the RED!

Solid deal.
Can someone explain what the BOGO deal is about.
Was in the market for a phone for my sister and I could use a new one as well.

Would I be able to pull off free iPhones off this target and BOGO deal?

Been on the short bus riding the 5S for 2 years, now today is the day of reckoning with the 6 Plus coming in after a long waited upgrade.
smokin.gif

Big step for man indeed.

Last edited:
On the topic of Apple Music... How can I get songs in my library that Apple Music doesn't have???

Few songs that I'd like to have but can't anywhere but youtube

My 5 died so I bought a space grey 6s 64gb(dude told me it was a 32gb)with a cracked screen for $110. It was a shot in the dark CL post with no pics and had been up for weeks. Fixed the screen for $60, I consider that a come up. I was gonna thug it out until September but had no choice and wasn't about to commit to a 7 at this point.

Last edited:
Does anyone that uses Apple Pay unable to quickly access their cards from the home screen when it is locked. Before you could double click the home button and your wallet would show up. Now it just unlocks my phone. Made sure the settings for that feature were turned on but it still doesn't work.

That unlimited Verizon deal sounds like a good idea. But after the service line fees and the monthly payment for the phone, it's still going to be pricey. 
mean.gif

Does anyone that uses Apple Pay unable to quickly access their cards from the home screen when it is locked. Before you could double click the home button and your wallet would show up. Now it just unlocks my phone. Made sure the settings for that feature were turned on but it still doesn't work.
Just used it during lunch, no issue here. If you haven't already, probably try a restart.

Last edited:
Been on the short bus riding the 5S for 2 years, now today is the day of reckoning with the 6 Plus coming in after a long waited upgrade. :smokin

Big step for man indeed.

Get the 6s fam if you need a headphone jack. The difference between the 6s/7 isn't noticeable at all in terms of usage. If you get the 6, you are basically trading one old phone for another.

Why 6 not 7?
IM CONVINCED FOLKS DONT BE THINKING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

UPGRADE FROM ONE OLD PHONE TO ANOTHER OLD PHONE
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Price difference can't be that much. At least get a 6S
Get the 6s fam if you need a headphone jack. The difference between the 6s/7 isn't noticeable at all in terms of usage. If you get the 6, you are basically trading one old phone for another.
We all aint rich bro. And when your a broke college student that works part time life isnt easy. T-Mobile makes you pay outta pocket as well.

We all aint rich bro. And when your a broke college student that works part time life isnt easy. T-Mobile makes you pay outta pocket as well.

I understand but if you can find a used one it may be cheaper than a new 6 plus. Just shop around.

Back
Top Bottom