Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

We all aint rich bro. And when your a broke college student that works part time life isnt easy. T-Mobile makes you pay outta pocket as well.
I understand but if you can find a used one it may be cheaper than a new 6 plus. Just shop around.
Found a barely used 6 Plus 64GB for $325. You really cant beat it. Saw a 6S Plus 128GB for 350 but it was too late when i found it lol.

Hell no. 10.2.1 is already hard enough to get jb for, not to mention nothing feels broken atm. Won't be upgrading. 10.2 broke my bluetooth, I'm in a comfortable place.

Last edited:
god in my younger days i woulda made stacksss off this thread

350 for an iphone 6plus in any size is highway robbery

you can get a 6s plus for that and its much newer and faster and less prone to touch disease and a failing battery

What that red like?
Y'all going raw with the RED iPhone?
If you put a case on it, kind of takes away the purpose, feel me?
Is a case even necessary? Would I be good if I just get a screen protector? I want that red to pop

Last edited:
god in my younger days i woulda made stacksss off this thread

350 for an iphone 6plus in any size is highway robbery

you can get a 6s plus for that and its much newer and faster and less prone to touch disease and a failing battery

For real, my 6s Plus is still snappy.

Last edited:
What that red like?
Is a case even necessary? Would I be good if I just get a screen protector? I want that red to pop

Raw life is the only life some of us know.

Is the data separated when using hotspot? Or is it all pooled together, trying to see how much of the 10GB I've used. ATT btw.

Man can a fellow NTer get the hook on these $300 6S's? I think the bay area used market is terrible. Everyone wants to come up.

What that red like?

The red looks "red" in person for sure. That's why I decided to pull the trigger. I thought it would be more crimson red but I was wrong.

Raw life is the only life some of us know.

Only thing I have on mine is a clear coat skin(like slick wraps)

View media item 2383568
View media item 2383570

Last edited:
Went to get my 7 replaced tonight and looked at the red joint. Wasn't really impressed and would prefer the black front for sure

Patiently waiting for a jailbreak for the 7 plus. I went back down to 10.2.1 just in case. I haven't been untethered jail broken since my 6 plus :x Just need the dark mode, and a few other tweaks

Wanted to trade in my 6 Plus but it's still in really good condition and vzw / bestbuy only value it around $200. Too much of a loss on what I paid in full for it if I want to get a 7.

Back
Top Bottom