Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Apple needs to get their **** together and join everyone else when it comes to fast charging technology. I love everything bout my 7 plus besides the SLOW *** CHARGING. Absolutely terrible

Thank you. How much more efficient is the charge? Is it A LOT faster or somewhat faster?

Last edited:
Thank you. How much more efficient is the charge? Is it A LOT faster or somewhat faster?
Noticeably faster, ime.

But I always carry a portable battery with me, just in case these birds curve me.

Last edited:
For those with iPads, is it worth it to get one with cellular service, and if so, did it make your wireless plan that more expensive

Nah I bought one and barely took it out the house. Plus my cellphone plan gives me hotspot . So I cancelled it shortly afterward

I enjoyed it tbh. But currently trying to sell my T-Mobile iPad Air 2 since work will be probably getting me an iPad Pro. Hopefully I can sell this thing quick, I want a new laptop lol. Might just put it up a little under market to get a quick sell.

I think I might just upgrade my phones with ATT. Wife is complaining about no space on her 5s and I have a 6Plus. Considering upgrading to a 7 and 7 Plus. Worth doing?

I think I might just upgrade my phones with ATT. Wife is complaining about no space on her 5s and I have a 6Plus. Considering upgrading to a 7 and 7 Plus. Worth doing?
Will be night and day difference for you 2. I had a 6+ and jumped to the 7+ and it was a very noticeable difference in responsiveness and performance with the phone. Granted, if I had at least a 6S+ I am not so sure that I would have jumped. 

Maybe it is just the area you guys are in too, but $300 for a 6+ in 2017 seems waaay too high to me

anybody have a mxq pro 4k? having trouble setting it up with my insignia sound bar and could use some help. figured i ask here lol

PM me if so please, thanks!

iPad Pro 128gb Reggie iPhone 7 128gb jet black T-Mobile unlimited I just hotspot if I need too, but honestly just use it around the house

just snapped up a 6s 16gb in MINT condition for 185 bucks LMAO

i told the girl the 16gb models are only worth half what the other ones are since they dont make them anymore and theyre not big enough

laugh.gif

i hate myself

i told the girl the 16gb models are only worth half what the other ones are since they dont make them anymore and theyre not big enough

laugh.gif

i hate myself
respect the finesse and the finesser 

:lol:

i hate myself

Damn where you do that at? Would take one for my mom at that price :lol:

laugh.gif

i hate myself
dont hate the player, hate the game 

Do they have grippy ones? I bought one before and that joint had zero grip. Two tbh a matte one and a carbon skin.

Not grippy grippy but it adds texture. I had the pink one and the texture was good for maintaining it in my hand with out having it slip

:lol:

i hate myself
You're not lying tho. Around my area they go for 200-250. That's brand new in the box unlocked.
Cause the 32 retails at 550. Used prob 350 max.
So don't feel bad

Welp, I decided to upgrade to a 7Plus along with upgrading my wife to a 7. 

Now debating if an Apple Watch is worth it lol

Back
Top Bottom