Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't even have much on my 6s and ive used 19gbs already. So glad I went with the 64gb.
laugh.gif
I copped the 6S back when the 7 released -- got the 128GB for the same unlocked price of the 64GB.

My storage is already 50% full -- it's the damn Snapchat stuff I have

laugh.gif

After fully charging my phone and using 

Anyone here having issues with their battery life since updating to 10.3.1?

My battery life was draining quick yesterday and wasn't an issue days prior. I thought it was because of my Apple Watch, but the first two days, battery life was great.

I noticed that Twitter was main usage of my battery. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Let's see what happens with the battery life now...Folks have been complaining about battery life, but some people have noticed no issues with their battery.
After testing the battery all day Saturday, my battery is back to normal. Seemed that the Twitter app was causing the battery drain.

Really glad I was able to troubleshoot this issue.

Just got an iPhone, when I clock my internet its above 20mbps most times , internet runs fast and everything else except instagram. Anybody knows why ig run slow

Brightness glitch on my 6s with 10.3.1

Auto brightness turned off.

If I adjust the brightness, sometimes it will dim the brightness all the way down and I have to re adjust the brightness again.

Cracked the lens on my 7+ :smh:

Can't see the crack when you take pics but damn this **** feels worthless now (i know i'm exaggerating)

Not iphone related, but a Mac question.

so I've had an HP laptop for the past few years but it broke down and I'm looking for a new laptop. I use my laptop for basic schoolwork (Office, Eclipse, etc) and also use for videos and shows. I dont do photo/video editing or any gaming. I see on eBay there's the 20% off promo going on and I found a Macbook that seems like a pretty good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152233530373

Anyone own or have any experience with this one? How do you like it if so? I have an ebay bucks coupon that brings the total to $372 all in.

Thanks.

Not iphone related, but a Mac question.

so I've had an HP laptop for the past few years but it broke down and I'm looking for a new laptop. I use my laptop for basic schoolwork (Office, Eclipse, etc) and also use for videos and shows. I dont do photo/video editing or any gaming. I see on eBay there's the 20% off promo going on and I found a Macbook that seems like a pretty good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152233530373

Anyone own or have any experience with this one? How do you like it if so? I have an ebay bucks coupon that brings the total to $372 all in.

Thanks.

The air is good for light work and basic school stuff

Not sure how I feel about a refurbished unless it's direct from apple.

I'm sure you can find a 11" brand new for little bit more

Funny thing is I just bought a brand new 13" air the other day and just got it yesterday. Haven't opened it yet and it was from eBay, came out to $770 shipped

Just got my power beats in. How do I apply the 3 month free of Apple Music if I already have Apple Music? Is that even possible? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just got my power beats in. How do I apply the 3 month free of Apple Music if I already have Apple Music? Is that even possible? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You should be able to go into iTunes or Apple Music, where you have billing info, and enter a promo code if they have given you one. You won't have to pay for 3 months.

Anyone carry a rechargeable battery with them at all times?

Recommendations for one that's not too heavy?

Thanks.

Can anyone point me in the direction to fix the 6+ screen? Mine is cracked and i want to see if i can replace it myself.

Ill buy the tools and try to look at it as an investment if i can do it easy.

I was skeptical, but after a couple weeks with them, I love them.

Sound quality is good enough for me and the fact that I can barely tell I'm wearing them is awesome.
DO YOU CARRY THE CARRY CASE/CHARGER WITH YOU FOR EXTENDED USAGE?
Absolutely.

I've had them for 2 weeks now and I've charged the case one time.  Granted, I only use them for about 2 hours/day during the work week.  But that case is a dope *** concept and a large part of the appeal of the AirPods for me.  Should I run out of juice I can just pop them in there--no more trying to find an outlet to charge up the headphones.  

Back
Top Bottom