• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Cracked the lens on my 7+ :smh:

Can't see the crack when you take pics but damn this **** feels worthless now (i know i'm exaggerating)

i just cracked my 7+ screen as well spider web the hell out it. $150 at the apple store fixed it. I would say its worth it to take it to the apple store right away because that crack screen probably can let water get in it.

Does anyone know how to unlock an iCloud?

who you trying to hack :lol:

Absolutely.

I've had them for 2 weeks now and I've charged the case one time.  Granted, I only use them for about 2 hours/day during the work week.  But that case is a dope *** concept and a large part of the appeal of the AirPods for me.  Should I run out of juice I can just pop them in there--no more trying to find an outlet to charge up the headphones.  

AWESOME I KINDA CONSIDERED GETTING THEM.....

BUT I JUST COPPED A PAIR OF BEATS PRO'S FOR $184...COULDN'T PASS ON THAT DEAL!

Thanks for the input. I just checked and it looks like they won't be in stock till June 
laugh.gif

Guess it'll be something to wait for.

Anybody tried the BeatX?

I like them better. Best Buy is price matching Amazon and I have a coupon.

Hmm, I'll have to look into those as well.

Do the airpods fit well? I've had an issue with the included earpods where they don't fit right and they fall out.

Last edited:
Love em. Would definitely recommend.

I was skeptical, but after a couple weeks with them, I love them.

Sound quality is good enough for me and the fact that I can barely tell I'm wearing them is awesome.

Absolutely.

I've had them for 2 weeks now and I've charged the case one time.  Granted, I only use them for about 2 hours/day during the work week.  But that case is a dope *** concept and a large part of the appeal of the AirPods for me.  Should I run out of juice I can just pop them in there--no more trying to find an outlet to charge up the headphones.  

amazing, highly recommend 

Thanks for the input. I just checked and it looks like they won't be in stock till June :lol:

Guess it'll be something to wait for.

All of this^

Also check out http://www.istocknow.com/live/
Register your email etc
Then you can get email alerts when stores receive new shipments.
I used this for my 7 plus, AirPods, and the Apple Watch

Ordered AirPods through AT&T. Should have them by Tuesday. Can't believe Apple does not have these in stock

Last edited:
I just bought them yesterday. THey're super comfortable and pretty decent sound

Yeah I picked them up, and ended up paying just over $100 with my Best Buy reward.

Plus $30, which is three free months of Apple Music for me.

I like them. Pretty comfortble and the sound is good. I listened for four hours and they lost half their charge, so the eight hours seems accurate. The five minute charging for two hours :nthat:

Last edited:
Any tips or tricks to overcome the iPhone 6/6 Plus touch disease?

Buy a 7 plus.

Pretty much :lol:

Yo! These phone companies are thieves! So i woke up Sunday morning and was advised by Sprint to put insurance on my service line for $13 a month. So i put insurance on my phone Sunday morning and asked them to give me a loaner phone while they work on my 6 Plus that didn't have touch functionality. These con artists and money grubbers told me to that since my 6 Plus had water damage when they opened it, that they are going to need a $200 deductible! :stoneface: And thats for them to even look at it and see what they can do. I said "F That" and went to some place called "SmartFix" which shares a lot with a dry cleaners. As desperate as i am to use this phone until the iPhone 8 drops, i walk in and a Indian fellow who owned the business, greeted me and dropped everything he was doing and took a look at my phone.

The man opens up my phone and tried one of his spare 6 Plus screens with my phone and it worked! :wow: . Then he tried using my (daily new) replaced screen from Staples repair and it worked, also! :wow:

He said the Staples people lazily put my phone back together "after repair" and i tipped him $20 bucks. My phone is working perfectly like it did when i purchased it! :pimp:

Yo! These phone companies are thieves! So i woke up Sunday morning and was advised by Sprint to put insurance on my service line for $13 a month. So i put insurance on my phone Sunday morning and asked them to give me a loaner phone while they work on my 6 Plus that didn't have touch functionality. These con artists and money grubbers told me to that since my 6 Plus had water damage when they opened it, that they are going to need a $200 deductible! :stoneface: And thats for them to even look at it and see what they can do. I said "F That" and went to some place called "SmartFix" which shares a lot with a dry cleaners. As desperate as i am to use this phone until the iPhone 8 drops, i walk in and a Indian fellow who owned the business, greeted me and dropped everything he was doing and took a look at my phone.

The man opens up my phone and tried one of his spare 6 Plus screens with my phone and it worked! :wow: . Then he tried using my (daily new) replaced screen from Staples repair and it worked, also! :wow:

He said the Staples people lazily put my phone back together "after repair" and i tipped him $20 bucks. My phone is working perfectly like it did when i purchased it! :pimp:

story started off rough, but nice ending :pimp:

Hell yeah! :pimp:

Dipset might be my favorite poster on this site

Thanks man!

Just got access to a Mac that has Bootcamp on it as well

I have the 7plus with 10.1.1 on it, what is best way to jailbreak? Just came over from android so I'm not familiar with the process

Thanks!

Team raw my ***

Finally cracked my 7

Thank god I have AppleCare+ :smh: hate to use up a claim already

whats the best navigation app for the iphone, waze, transit, google maps, etc.?
Always used Google Maps. Tried Waze only because they had a feature to have Terry Crews' voice as the navigation. But other than that, I've had no issues with Google Maps

Back
Top Bottom