• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i stay with google maps
waze some times doesn't give the best directions for the city has me going out of my way a lot.

In my Cube voice "I told you" :smh:

Got my AirPods today and they're dope. Wish you can double tap to change the music/volume but lucky I got the watch for that.

Man, I think I'm headed more towards the Beats X. It's on sale for $119 at Best Buy. Worth it?

Scared about the Airpods because the regular earpods don't stay in my ear.

I would cop the beats x at that price. But I would still have airpods as well, though.

If you're near an Apple Store, you can go in and demo the AirPods and see how they fit for yourself.

Just upgraded from 5S to 6S Plus.

My case was literally holding my 5S glass together.

The phone had a rough crazy 4 years...from the mountains of Afghanistan to the temples of Thailand.

View media item 2417079

Last edited:
SO INSTEAD OF GETTING IT FIXED YOU WALKED AROUND WITH A BUSTED PHONE FOR 4 YEARS(SAYING YOU BROKE IT IN THE 1ST YEAR)???
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Negative!

I dropped the phone in January this year i took the case off to change out the sim card..and sure enough in those 5 minutes of no case it fell on a concrete floor

Last edited:
If you're going to spend $119 you might as well cop the Wireless Powerbeats 3 for $30 more dollars. It's definitely an upgrade in my opinion.

Just had my iPhone stolen :frown:.

It's whatever, but the thing I'm more worried about is my information/private pictures/passwords. I didn't activate Find My iPhone so I can't wipe my phone remotely.

I have the finger scan and 4 digit passcode on there. I was wondering, when people steal phones, do they typically access the phone first somehow or do they wipe the phone without accessing it then sell it?

Last edited:
I think they would have to wipe it without accessing but I'm not for sure. I've had a situation where I couldn't use my screen on my phone and when I plugged it into my MBP, itunes asked me to unlock the phone to proceed. 

It's whatever, but the thing I'm more worried about is my information/private pictures/passwords. I didn't activate Find My iPhone so I can't wipe my phone remotely.

I have the finger scan and 4 digit passcode on there. I was wondering, when people steal phones, do they typically access the phone first somehow or do they wipe the phone without accessing it then sell it?

Here's some initial tips:
Apple said:
If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your missing device

If you didn't turn on Find My iPhone before your device was lost or stolen, you can't use it to locate your device. However, you can use these steps to help protect your data:
Change your Apple ID password. By changing your Apple ID password you can prevent anyone from accessing your iCloud data or using other services (such as iMessage or iTunes) from your missing device.
Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This could include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter.
Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement. Law enforcement might request the serial number of your device. Find your device serial number.
Report your lost or stolen device to your wireless carrier. Your carrier can disable the account, preventing phone calls, texts, and data use.
Find My iPhone is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

Last edited:
If you're going to spend $119 you might as well cop the Wireless Powerbeats 3 for $30 more dollars. It's definitely an upgrade in my opinion.

Arguable. I would definitely prefer the BeatsX over the Powerbeats. And at that price, it's a no-brainer.

L.

But seriously, no ones gonna be able to crack the phone. Since you didn't have activation lock enabled with FMI though, that phone is as good as gone for good. Essentially just gave it away. :frown:

Last edited:

Here's some initial tips:
Apple said:
If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your missing device

If you didn't turn on Find My iPhone before your device was lost or stolen, you can't use it to locate your device. However, you can use these steps to help protect your data:
Change your Apple ID password. By changing your Apple ID password you can prevent anyone from accessing your iCloud data or using other services (such as iMessage or iTunes) from your missing device.
Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This could include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter.
Report your lost or stolen device to local law enforcement. Law enforcement might request the serial number of your device. Find your device serial number.
Report your lost or stolen device to your wireless carrier. Your carrier can disable the account, preventing phone calls, texts, and data use.
Find My iPhone is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My iPhone isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

Thanks. I'm working on changing all my passwords now. Getting new credit/debit cards as well just incase my card details were set up on anything.

Last edited:

L.

But seriously, no ones gonna be able to crack the phone. Since you didn't have activation lock enabled with FMI though, that phone is as good as gone for good. Essentially just gave it away. :frown:

They'll probably just go on iTunes and restore it or something right?

My text messages/photos are safe? :nerd:

Last edited:

L.

They'll probably just go on iTunes and restore it or something right?

My text messages/photos are safe? :nerd:

yeah, exactly.

some regular schmuck on the street is not gonna be able to crack it, so you're good. not saying it's impossible, but highly unlikely. unless someone has motive (and money) to hack your stuff in particular.

Even if they restored it, don't you have to unlock and restore or else the phone will still be locked until the PIN is put in?

Been rocking my my phone with no case these last couple weeks 
smokin.gif

well i dropped it today 
laugh.gif
 no cracks or anything like that, but these little chips annoy me  

case back on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom