• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Loving the X

Don’t miss the home button whatsoever, immediately adjusted to swiping.

My dumb a** tried to swipe on my 7+ and was super confused why it wasn’t working.

Seeing the phones side by side, the home button and bezels look so old fashioned. Feel like most of the market either went away from it completely or minimized it visually.

Anyone go from a 6s+ to an X? I’m waiting on my order, just curious what the jump is like.

These results surprised me:

Loving the X

Don’t miss the home button whatsoever, immediately adjusted to swiping.

My dumb a** tried to swipe on my 7+ and was super confused why it wasn’t working.

I did the same thing when I was trying to get information from off my old phone. :lol:

:lol:

This literally makes no sense

Lmao. Honestly it really don’t make any sense.

The 8+ and 7+ has the same screen size, the design is Almost the same too. Has a home button, camera setup etc.

The X is way different than the 8+

The x uses a OLED SCREEN, No home button and has Face ID.

Which the 8+ doesn’t have at all.

Only comparison to the 8+ is the same camera module, wireless charging and A11 Bionic processor.

I’m no Apple expert but those are starck differences. Plus the iPhone X cost more.

I believe you have to buy the fast charging cable separately

Which is some bull****, this phone takes forever to charge. I believe you need a USB-C cable to fast charge too. They should have at least included an iPad charger in the box

Any idea how I can get face id to work with sunglasses? Not picking up at all.

Turn require for attention off in Face ID settings , should be good

Attachments

• 55624DE8-0B3D-4C18-8A20-007FAE17BB36.png
    55624DE8-0B3D-4C18-8A20-007FAE17BB36.png
    532.6 KB · Views: 14
X/8 >>>>>>>>>>> 7

Better? :lol:

The 8 is a S model improvement over the phone. The biggest change is the wireless charging. The rest is, camera, processor.

The X is a total redesign of the phone itself. It's not close to the 7+ or 8+, because it's the biggest redesign since the original.

Did you get the 8 and are trying to join in the hype or something?

It’s way better to not have to use Touch ID for everything just way quicker for everything with Face ID an I have both

The 8 is a S model improvement over the phone. The biggest change is the wireless charging. The rest is, camera, processor.

The X is a total redesign of the phone itself. It's not close to the 7+ or 8+, because it's the biggest redesign since the original.

Did you get the 8 and are trying to join in the hype or something?

I currently have the 6S+ 128gb, 7+ 128gb, 8+ 256gb and X 256gb... does this matter to you?

Face ID was slower in my tests. Also not all apps support it.

My banks app doesn't, for example.
My bank and alarm support it an most other apps that use Touch ID support it and just not having to use finger just by looking is quicker.. they will support this new

people throwing shade cause they really think there is going to be an x+ model
as of now i personally would buy it, but i'm being realistic that from a usage stand point (screen would be to dang big and require you to two hand most things it would be damn near ipad mini at that point)

i mean imagine your + with no home button and ask yourself how easy that would be to navigate like honestly go pick it up.

Plus the price would be way up there. don't forget most people put they phones on payment plans pretty soon the bill will be 90 and the payment on the phone will be 90$

i'm sure apple probably test drove the X in the plus size and may have realized yea screen size would make a plus size cumbersome for smaller hands

i have huge hands so if a X+ comes out sign me up, i doubt it tho

Might need that Silver 64gb afterall

Word. If I can get that for the low low. I’m straight.

Let be honest/real here. The iPhone 8 or 8 plus is the iPhone 7 S and iPhone 7 Plus S in disguise. Apple marketing team just tryna finesse consumers. Into thinking otherwise.

The X is truly a revamped iPhone inside and out. From design to software to functionality. Which if anyone tryna get the iPhone X shouldn’t have no buyer remorse cause your buying a reinvited iPhone not a incremental upgrade.

But we all have choices we can pick anything we Best suits our needs or preferences.

Last edited:
people throwing shade cause they really think there is going to be an x+ model
as of now i personally would buy it, but i'm being realistic that from a usage stand point (screen would be to dang big and require you to two hand most things it would be damn near ipad mini at that point)

i mean imagine your + with no home button and ask yourself how easy that would be to navigate like honestly go pick it up.

Plus the price would be way up there. don't forget most people put they phones on payment plans pretty soon the bill will be 90 and the payment on the phone will be 90$

i'm sure apple probably test drove the X in the plus size and may have realized yea screen size would make a plus size cumbersome for smaller hands

i have huge hands so if a X+ comes out sign me up, i doubt it tho

I would love a full screen + model. Doesn't seem like it would be hard to operate one handed, it would just be a taller screen. Like remove the bezels and keep everything else the same. I already start my down swipes from the bezel. I would definitely be interested in that, I don't have small hands and my fingers are long. I completely agree about the price point though :lol:

Canceled my preorder. Will pick one up this week using the stock locator. My preorder was made within 5 minutes of being Live and it still showed a 3-4 week delivery time with no movement this past weekend. My Apple stores had plenty this weekend but I spent the half the day Saturday getting ATT to reset my upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom