• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Oled screen burn in?

may take time to notice on some peoples phone

honestly you probably would have to leave the home screen on for very long

i would say look at reviews for other phones with Oled screens and see how many times it was a problem for reference

There will be an iPhone X Plus there are rumors circulating in the interwebs about this before the iPhone X even drop.

bought the fast charging stuff from apple this morning :smh:

Apple Tryna finesse the consumers for a phone that cost $1000 and them not including a fast charge adapter shows you the testament they put profit over everything.

You know what’s funny Samsung and few other cell phone makers include the fast charging adapter with the phone.

Reactions: MVP
Istock for the win :nthat:
94D8E22A-FC68-4B93-9A33-FA312E533FCF.jpeg

7B496BC4-5ACB-4752-B4EA-D964FD969457.jpeg

The house I’m living in right now all the wall outlets have usb inputs to charge my device. The quick charge is built into the outlet.

When I get my apartment hopefully the apartment is fully laced with it. Very convient cause I don’t have to carry around my charging adapter in the crib.

why not grab one of the ones on amazon?

because they don’t work. it has to be the apple one

i’m contemplating returning my belkin power up charger for the apple fast charge products.

wireless charging is cool but i’d rather have a fast charge than a wireless charge i think

I’m sure there will be an X plus next year. When I played with it I actually liked the size because I was able to hold it comfortably than the plus.

because they don’t work. it has to be the apple one

i’m contemplating returning my belkin power up charger for the apple fast charge products.

wireless charging is cool but i’d rather have a fast charge than a wireless charge i think

damn. have you tried the amazon or anker one? may order the anker one to try it and return in if it doesn’t work

damn. have you tried the amazon or anker one? may order the anker one to try it and return in if it doesn’t work

i️ haven’t tried anything yet. i️ know the power brick can be the anker one but the usb c cable definitely has to be the apple one

and why are my “i”s auto correcting to weird symbols on here?

The house I’m living in right now all the wall outlets have usb inputs to charge my device. The quick charge is built into the outlet.

When I get my apartment hopefully the apartment is fully laced with it. Very convient cause I don’t have to carry around my charging adapter in the crib.

have these in my apartment. is there a way to tell if they’re the fast charging ones? don’t they have to be USB-C?

If there's a demand for it and enough hype... there will be an XPlus.

apple shows they don't give a damn about what we want. they tell you want you want and how BRAVE the are for doing it

RIP headphone jack

apple will only roll out something if in a sense it can be implemented correctly. i doubt a phone that will require two hands to do basic quick task is one of them. when you line these two screens up its already longer than +

if they make a plus it wont be the size of our current ones and at that point whats the point of buying it

apple shows they don't give a damn about what we want. they tell you want you want and how BRAVE the are for doing it

RIP headphone jack

apple will only roll out something if in a sense it can be implemented correctly. i doubt a phone that will require two hands to do basic quick task is one of them. when you line these two screens up its already longer than +

if they make a plus it wont be the size of our current ones and at that point whats the point of buying it

It may be an X+... Look at the Galaxy S8, full screen and there is a Plus version. My job gave me the S8+.

After seeing it I'm debating keeping my 6S+ or get the X with the Every Year Plan with AT&T and get the X+ when its released.

RIP headphone jack

:lol: Ain't nobody give a damn 'bout no headphone jack. Especially when a connector is included in the box. The X+ is coming out bro! :nthat:

The headphone jack is gone bruh. It’s never coming back. With that said NikeTalk looks :nthat: on this X screen. Seems like the pages run off the edges. Had to turn true tone off. That looks a lot better on the 8+ LCD Scree. So far it’s everyting I thought it would be. The size isn’t as bad as some make it to be.

Back
Top Bottom