Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
damn. have you tried the amazon or anker one? may order the anker one to try it and return in if it doesn’t work
the anker one works according to the reviews (if you pair it with the correct apple cable). we cruised by the apple store this morning and i grabbed it on a whim. almost bought a leather case too even though i have the spigen case :smh:

the anker one works according to the reviews (if you pair it with the correct apple cable). we cruised by the apple store this morning and i grabbed it on a whim. almost bought a leather case too even though i have the spigen case :smh:

repped. just ordered the anker block on amazon. i’ll swing by the apple store tomorrow and pick up the cable

IMG_0083.jpg

I have to wait til 12-15 to cop from Best Buy because of a $220 gift card imma use... but apparently a few Verizon stores in West LA still have them if anyone is looking.

Give them a call

I chuckled :rofl:

Ehh this was one where I wish samsung just took the high road and let the phone speak for itself.. the note 8 is already far superior than the iPhone x they didn't need to rub it in... all the issues on the commercial have been fixed anyways the iPhone evolved already so it's pointless going back in time to try and poke fun..

Imo the gap btw Android and apple as far as what Android can or can't do and iphone can or can't is pretty much over. Yes Samsungs can use 2 apps in a split screen but not every app works on the split screen. The headphone jack has an adapter...deal with it. The whole Android did it first or iphone was the original that reinvented the smartphone is all in the past imo. You like what you like. Shouldn't be any bickering.

I wasn’t cool with the headphone jack being gone for the 7 because it didn’t have wireless charging.
Now that it does, I’m cool.

That said, I lucked out today. Got a X for me and a “free” 8 for my wife for the buy one get one event at Best Buy.

I wasn’t cool with the headphone jack being gone for the 7 because it didn’t have wireless charging.
Now that it does, I’m cool.

That said, I lucked out today. Got a X for me and a “free” 8 for my wife for the buy one get one event at Best Buy.

That the Att promo right? Something about 700 in credits towards the 2nd phone.

If so, eyeing that as well

Disabled raise to wake. My screen remains off until I tap near the center. At which point the phone wakes up and Face ID immediately unlocks it.

Love it.

Back
Top Bottom