Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Battery on my 7 plus is fading, I can tell. I use my phone a lot though. I'm gonna make it carry me til next years iPhone

Battery on my 7 plus is fading, I can tell. I use my phone a lot though. I'm gonna make it carry me til next years iPhone

I replaced my battery in December and now it’s at 96% but I still feel it wasn’t performing properly. Just kept draining and wasn’t lasting as long as I was used to.

I replaced my battery in December and now it’s at 96% but I still feel it wasn’t performing properly. Just kept draining and wasn’t lasting as long as I was used to.
This is how it always is. IDC what anyone says, a battery replacement NEVER gets you back to the same numbers you were getting the first couple of months that you had the phone. Once you update to the next iOS, battery life always takes a hit.

for those of you who have the iphone 11 and/or pro is there a big difference between the phones? i know the regular 11 has less cameras and 1 hour less battery... my mom wants to upgrade from the iphone 7... she said its a 300 dollar difference with the 11 and pro

So for example the 8+ (last + model) can do it, but the new 11 cannot? Weird, I figured since the screen on the 11 is bigger than the 8+ it should be able to do it. Oh well.

cancelled my preorder last night and was able to reserve a green pro pretty easily for pickup tonight.

They come in and out of stock for pick up randomly throughout the day. So if you’re trying to cop, just keep checking the website periodically.

for those of you who have the iphone 11 and/or pro is there a big difference between the phones? i know the regular 11 has less cameras and 1 hour less battery... my mom wants to upgrade from the iphone 7... she said its a 300 dollar difference with the 11 and pro

Meh I’d imagine your mother wouldn’t really fare about the differences to justify the $300 difference .

Camera , battery + outer body and screen materials.

jumping from the 7 she will probably be satisfied regardless imo

Although I can’t speak to the iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max, I upgraded from an iPhone 7 to a XR last year and this year, because I had a bunch of incentives to do so, I upgraded to an iPhone 11. The difference between the XR and the iPhone 11 is minimal except for the cameras which are far better on the 11. Going from the 7 to the XR was night/day though.

Last edited:
5g wont be in every neighborhood. We're probably like 3-5 years behind that type of coverage/speed everywhere.

Get her the 11 bro.

I personally don’t like the size of the 11 so got the 11 pro

anyway picked up a gold joint the other day cause I had a trip. Could’ve waited a day and got green but I ain’t too mad. Cause phone does the same thing :lol:

and first gold iPhone (rose gold)

thought I’d have to wait until Sunday to cop my wife the black one but was in stock for pick up at a local Best Buy last night so was able to scoop today. (That’s the moment I seen the green in stock)

Camera is cool. Seem like everyone I show it to is more impressed than me

really impressed by the battery though!

gonna be keeping this for a long time. Came from the 8 and don’t see myself upgrading anytime soon atleast 4 years

Pretty disappointed. My 11 won’t activate and they sent me the wrong color. Going to call sprint today

oh and it will only charge with an aftermarket charger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom