Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
On my old 8, my internet at work (not using WiFi) was working but would buffer when im streaming YouTube videos.

Whatever new 4g tech was in the 11pro compared to the 8...YouTube doesn’t buffer and goes smoothly now. Big W.

iOS 13 pretty smooth so far. Face ID slightly faster on my X now. Dark mode is nice but I’m going to test it out for a day to see if I want to keep it that way

upgrade iOS, buy a new case, change lockscreen/ background picture.....BOOM, new iPhone :lol:

That’s what it feels like lmao
Exactly what I do :lol:

I wait until I get a new phone to update the OS so it actually feels like something new

Any help with iPhone X battery. It’s the worst!! It’ll just lose battery without even using it

After spending 3 hours at the Apple store on 5th Ave, I got my green 256 Max Pro and the Titanium series 5 with the leather band.. So get this, if you trying to get the watch and it says that it’s not in stock, they telling lies. Basically what apple is doing is they are saving half of the watches in stock for the customization. I was getting the phone in store and waiting for activation when I checked for the watch. It showed the watches were in stock so I thought I should wait and restore my phone before making the watch purchase. Well while I was waiting, the watches magically went out of stock. I was hot because this was only 30 mins since I saw it was in stock. So the reps there told me the watches were all out of stock but then I spoke to this other kid that worked in there, he said that I can still get the watch but I have to do the sill customization option. So when i did that, the watches were magically in stock. Just an FYI for anyone looking to get the watch.

After spending 3 hours at the Apple store on 5th Ave, I got my green 256 Max Pro and the Titanium series 5 with the leather band.. So get this, if you trying to get the watch and it says that it’s not in stock, they telling lies. Basically what apple is doing is they are saving half of the watches in stock for the customization. I was getting the phone in store and waiting for activation when I checked for the watch. It showed the watches were in stock so I thought I should wait and restore my phone before making the watch purchase. Well while I was waiting, the watches magically went out of stock. I was hot because this was only 30 mins since I saw it was in stock. So the reps there told me the watches were all out of stock but then I spoke to this other kid that worked in there, he said that I can still get the watch but I have to do the sill customization option. So when i did that, the watches were magically in stock. Just an FYI for anyone looking to get the watch.

I do want a new watch was thinking the ceramic or titanium but don’t want to wait 2-3 weeks for one either . I’ll check out one of the Dallas stores this weekend .

what customization? like engraving? that's free right like on the airpod charging case?

the customization is for the watch band. It’s so silly that they keep half of the watches for this. So if you go to the store and it says the watch is out of stock, do the customization option and they have watches for that. I had to pay $50 extra to get some bs watch band that I didn’t want but I still got the watch.

I do want a new watch was thinking the ceramic or titanium but don’t want to wait 2-3 weeks for one either . I’ll check out one of the Dallas stores this weekend .

nah you don’t have to wait 3 weeks. Go to the store, they have them in stock but they saving half of the stock for the customization option. So you might have to buy a bs watch band to get it. So the band that came with the watch I’ll sell and the other one that I had to buy I’ll just keep.

$99 for the back is with apple care :lol:
the front is only $30

it’s like $600 to fix the back without apple care

found that our the other day when I used my Apple care

thought it was $99 for full replacement anyways

but if the back is cracked they just give you a new phone, they don’t replace the glass

front is replaceable tho

Back
Top Bottom