Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I was using the wife’s old series 1 I got her few years back til I took a fall off the jet ski. It didn’t survive. Got a series 6 last month. I can go about 2.5 days before I get the power reserve notice.

that’s usual checks minimal notifications (text daycare random banking/home) and about 80 minutes of workout a day.
I may have to re-check my notifications/settings.

This is wjat i was looking at if i stay with macbook for the next purchase. But i dont use a laptop often so im always turning down cuz of the price tag.

Im sure if i bought im gonna use it to grt my moneys worth. Back when i got the 2011 mbp i had just graduated college so i on used it heavily just because i was used to it.

What advantage is there between macbook or ipad pro when theyre close in price range? Just the ability to take the ipad anywhere?
I never understood the appeal of tablets/iPads. I don't even follow them so I can't really give you a good assessment :lol:. For me- all the apps that are on iPad are already on my phone, and the apps that I use on my MacBook do not have equal counterparts on iPad. Even just browsing the internet is much much better on a MacBook vs an iPad imo.

I couldn't careless for the 13, just let me know about the 13 Pro Max, :lol:

debating on the pro max same size in general of the 7plus I’m using. Prob wait on that and go regular since I’m gonna upgrade again next fall

Jaws I ain’t gonna lie if that’s his real name that’s kinda dope

wasn’t expecting an older dude

The camera stuff is nice but are they automatically done or you gotta refine the settings for all that.

I just want to be able to point and shoot and it comes out great

I'm more interested in the adaptive refresh rate. Having 120hz ON all the time kills the damn battery, I'm glad it's adaptive.

Back
Top Bottom