Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have an 11 and still works great. Also been rocking it naked for almost two years and still looks good as well.
this new phone will really have to blow my mind for me to upgrade.

Wasn't going to upgrade, but it seems like a good time to do so. I'll take a 13 and give my kid my 12 PM. Plus I can finally get the right upgrades on the lines as opposed to to using different lines to upgrade.

I’m still rockin the MacBook Pro from 2011. It serves its purpose when I have to use (which I hardly do).

was playing around with the 2020 version yesterday in the mall and was like damn they want 1300. Then I sat there thinking, hold up, the phones costing 1100 :wow:

never sat down and really thought about it
apple prices always been ridiculous. I need a new laptop and love macbooks but I want something cheaper that won't dent my wallet.

Not sure what the complaint is. What other laptop in that price range possibly lasting 10+ years?
Durability has always been great and I hate windows os but macbook specs been lower than laptops at similar prices. Dunno if its different now with the new chips they got. Haven't had a macbook in almost a decade and i'm stingy so i'll always complain about the price.

The M1 Air is a crazy value at less than $1k.

This is wjat i was looking at if i stay with macbook for the next purchase. But i dont use a laptop often so im always turning down cuz of the price tag.

Im sure if i bought im gonna use it to grt my moneys worth. Back when i got the 2011 mbp i had just graduated college so i on used it heavily just because i was used to it.

What advantage is there between macbook or ipad pro when theyre close in price range? Just the ability to take the ipad anywhere?

Even though I bought an iPad in the past, I'm just not a tablet guy.

But, I wouldn't mind an iPad mini for reading books and comic books.

Bruh these hand motions when they getting on my nerves

RELAX

Also dislike the “sales speech” wish it was more just natural explanation

That battery-life should be explained that it depends on your settings on the watch.

I'm happy with my series 6. I don't see myself rushing to upgrading until this dies.

Still on Watch 4, though it’s beat the hell up, doesn’t have the side button (under the crown) yet still functional, the bezel has chipped away…the watch somehow still works though :lol:

on iPhone 12 Pro, gonna ride it out another 2-3 years if I can

my MacBook is from 2015 and gets the job done, still going strong

and I’m the hardest person to sell on a tablet :lol: just seems redundant after having a phone/laptop…plus Illustrator doesn’t seem to run how I need it to, on an iPad or I would convert

That battery-life should be explained that it depends on your settings on the watch.

I'm happy with my series 6. I don't see myself rushing to upgrading until this dies.

I was using the wife’s old series 1 I got her few years back til I took a fall off the jet ski. It didn’t survive. Got a series 6 last month. I can go about 2.5 days before I get the power reserve notice.

that’s usual checks minimal notifications (text daycare random banking/home) and about 80 minutes of workout a day.

Back
Top Bottom