Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So, I went ahead and deleted the last week of apps I installed. Then I deleted all of the apps I don’t use.
Then I deleted 10500 pictures and a few videos.
I did that in the event I have to restore my phone to an earlier backup again, it won’t have 10k pictures to convert.

After doing all of that I reinstalled the app, and so far it’s working good. Going on 24hrs.

My first tablet ever!!!!!!
200w.gif

20210901_213921.jpg

Question was this the iPhone thread and now it’s changed to the all Apple thread to include Macs?

Anyway, I’m on a XS Max. Wife still on X. We’re trying not to break the bank but do need to do something about wife’s phone. I’ve been purchasing phones over the past years on Swappa instead of Apple. I can usually get a good amount off ($300) even if new.

I do have a 11 Pro Max I haven’t moved to yet. Trying to decide if I want to flip that and go with the 13 coming out for both the wife and I.

Did anyone here have the 11 Pro Max and did you like it? Can anyone compare it to the XS Max as far as the antenna/speed performance? I was thinking the 11 Pro max had the 4 MIMO.

New MacBook or nah? Wanna upgrade mine

iPhone don’t care, my 12 pro max good for another year easily

New MacBook or nah? Wanna upgrade mine

iPhone don’t care, my 12 pro max good for another year easily
14 and 16in M1X or M2 MacBook Pros have been rumored for months. Magsafe, USB, SD card, and other ports making a return.

Question was this the iPhone thread and now it’s changed to the all Apple thread to include Macs?

Anyway, I’m on a XS Max. Wife still on X. We’re trying not to break the bank but do need to do something about wife’s phone. I’ve been purchasing phones over the past years on Swappa instead of Apple. I can usually get a good amount off ($300) even if new.

I do have a 11 Pro Max I haven’t moved to yet. Trying to decide if I want to flip that and go with the 13 coming out for both the wife and I.

Did anyone here have the 11 Pro Max and did you like it? Can anyone compare it to the XS Max as far as the antenna/speed performance? I was thinking the 11 Pro max had the 4 MIMO.
What’s wrong with your wife’s X? My X needed a new battery and I was undecided on getting it serviced or upgrading to the 13 when released. Ultimately decided to get the battery replaced and hold out for the 14 based on rumored upgrades and 13 supply constraints.

What’s wrong with your wife’s X? My X needed a new battery and I was undecided on getting it serviced or upgrading to the 13 when released. Ultimately decided to get the battery replaced and hold out for the 14 based on rumored upgrades and 13 supply constraints.
Bought my x 2 yrs ago, been holding up well

but im doing more stuff on my phone and its been doing weird ish lately

might just have to go for the 13

The lower left screen has gone black. (Said she dropped it) In messages for example you can barely see the emoji button to do emojis.

Finally got a new on few months ago after running Snow Leopard on my work joint for like 11 years :lol:
Gonna be mad if they add all this back
They have leaked schematics and stuff, they're gonna be in a MacBook sooner than later :lol:. I just got an M1 Air in February but if they announce these new ones I'm gonna cop and just sell the Air.
never cared for MagSafe :lol:
I love it aside from it being a proprietary connector.

I’m still rockin the MacBook Pro from 2011. It serves its purpose when I have to use (which I hardly do).

was playing around with the 2020 version yesterday in the mall and was like damn they want 1300. Then I sat there thinking, hold up, the phones costing 1100 :wow:

never sat down and really thought about it

I'll be really pissed if there's a black 13 Pro. While I like it, because of the poor colour choices I bought the Blue 12 Pro a few months back. I would've loved a black iPhone instead of Space Grey. :smh:

I'll be really pissed if there's a black 13 Pro

I would've loved a black iPhone instead of Space Grey. :smh:

?

I’m still rockin the MacBook Pro from 2011. It serves its purpose when I have to use (which I hardly do).

was playing around with the 2020 version yesterday in the mall and was like damn they want 1300. Then I sat there thinking, hold up, the phones costing 1100 :wow:

never sat down and really thought about it

This sentiment is why Im still rocking a iphone x, dont believe in upgrading phone every yr, we are walking around with computers in our pocket I upgrade every couple yrs

With that being said I think im due for an upgrade lol

Last edited:
I'm still on my XS Max and not even thinking about upgrading. Battery is still solid at like 85% max capacity.

My wifes Pixel 3 bricked out of nowhere overnight on Saturday morning, so I'll have to get an iPhone 12 Pro temporarily until the 13 Pro drops. It'll be her first iPhone ever, so hopefully she likes it. The Pro Max is way to big for her, so hopefully there's no difference this year in the Max, other than the screen size.

Kinda bummed the Pixel 6/6Pro isn't coming out until the end of Oct.

Back
Top Bottom