Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
It would be dope and quicker to just use my finger. I know ETrade let's you do it on the iPhone, but I'm using a 5 so that feature is useless right now. Hopefully they update the iPad app to allow that as well.

Dont all your apps keep you logged in like twitter/IG/etc?

i know the CC, etrade and what not probably require a login every time

Can't wait to get my phone... Have the navy blue leather case & the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Bumper Case (blk/green). Not sure which one I'll keep. Will definately get that Zagg tempured glass screen protector.

Can't go naked because the build of this phone lends itself to possibly dropping the phone more than previous iPhones...

:tongue: Hey, if it bends, I guess I'll have a curved phone that that LG phone... :lol:

When I do my upgrade eligibility, it says my price would be 199 for the iPhone 6, does this mean I qualify?

Dont all your apps keep you logged in like twitter/IG/etc?

i know the CC, etrade and what not probably require a login every time
yeah it's really the stock ones i wanna use the touchid for but even then I'm not really using these devices to trade on just for that second screen. this fingerprint id is cool overall though never used it before.

Anybody else having problems syncing music?

Connected my phone last night to add a couple songs, the entire library on my phone got that little circle with the ! on the side, and erased all my music. That's the third time it does this to me :smh:

It's a damn hassle syncing 9k+ songs in there...

Did you mess around with any of your folders?

It'll be a pain, but you'll have to relocate each album. When you locate a song file, it'll give you the option to check that same location for other missing files.

Did you mess around with any of your folders?

It'll be a pain, but you'll have to relocate each album. When you locate a song file, it'll give you the option to check that same location for other missing files.

Didn't touch anything, all I did was the update that brought the camera roll back.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

my phone shipped out last night!!! it went from preparing to ship mid day to shipped before midnight !!! suppost to get here next wed. cant wait!

Just used apple pay, it's a little awkward when the cashier doesn't know what you're doing.

working list of jb tweaks

Compatible-Tweaks-iOS-8.png

What's the best safest way for my brothers girl to sell her 6? She bought the 128gb and now she wants the 6plus but she's clueless on how to get the most for it safely

Any help is appreciated

Are we not allowed to post the steps?
Tutorial on how to get MovieBox to work in 8.1

-If you already downloaded moviebox form vShare you're done, If you installed using the date trick from websites using the date trick delete it and use this method. You must also be on 8.0.2 before you update. (Apple is still signing 8.0.2 so you can revert back to it currently) PSA: Also always make a backup, it never hurts.

1. Change date to anything before September 1st.
2. Go to www.pgyer.com/pgyios.
3. Install the program.
4. Open the newly installed app and search for vShare.
5. From here download the one with version 2.1.9 and thats 7.47MB.
6 .Open vShare, and search for "Movie Box"
7. Install the app using one of the direct links.
8. Change the date back to automatic in setttings.
9. Open Movie Box
10. Update to 8.1
wink.gif
app shows up in all chinese for me...not sure what to do now

i know what most of you will answer, but i'll ask anyway:

my phone screen cracked today. htc one max. i have verizon, do i get an iphone 6+ or a galaxy note 4 and why?

i know what most of you will answer, but i'll ask anyway:

my phone screen cracked today. htc one max. i have verizon, do i get an iphone 6+ or a galaxy note 4 and why?
Held the note 4 a few times at work and it's much easier to hold than the 6+ imo. But just try both. Get one and return it on day 13 then get the other and make a decision.

not sure if this was mentioned before....but is anyone having trouble using Handoff

i can hand off from my macbook to my phone but i can't do the opposite. Somethings supposed to pop-up in my dock when I'm browsing  in safari right?

Also...text from computer? i click the switch on the phone to activate it but it requires a pin and that pin should pop up on the macbook but...simply it doesn't. 

I also can't get my hotspot to work .... whats with that. Is it my provider?

Finally caved and got a 6. Wanted a 64gb but those have been ghost so I settled for the 128. Time to dl plenty of movies tho!

What's the best safest way for my brothers girl to sell her 6? She bought the 128gb and now she wants the 6plus but she's clueless on how to get the most for it safely

Any help is appreciated
Locally lol Roll up w/ a few ppl infront of an area w/ cameras and people around? 

Back
Top Bottom