Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What's the best safest way for my brothers girl to sell her 6? She bought the 128gb and now she wants the 6plus but she's clueless on how to get the most for it safely

Any help is appreciated

Locally lol Roll up w/ a few ppl infront of an area w/ cameras and people around? 

anytime i do meetups, i ask to meet at the local police department. you not gonna rob me in front of cops.

Is it safe to grab these in stores yet?
nerd.gif
Def not, assumed I was good today, walked in the apple store like

What do you mean your'e out of stock?

My screen has some scratches on it. Phones never been in pocket with keys or anything though only thing I can think of is the little buttons on my jeans pockets maybe. This sucks.

My screen has some scratches on it. Phones never been in pocket with keys or anything though only thing I can think of is the little buttons on my jeans pockets maybe. This sucks.

Metal can't scratch glass. Must be dirt/sand/dust that scratched your screen

just ordered 64 6 for my wife and 6+ for myself. Looking forward to the increased talk time and watching league pass on it

I just hope adblocker is ready for iOS 8. I can wait for everything else.
  • AlphaBadge
  • BatteryStatusBar
  • Barrel
  • Bars
  • BetterWifi7
  • BluePill
  • BlurryBadges
  • Boxy 2
  • Chrome Downloader +
  • ClassicDock
  • CleverPin
  • ColorBadges
  • ColorFlow
  • CustomLS
  • Cylinder
  • DisableLockCamera
  • DockShift
  • DotsGoDown
  • Eclipse
  • Filza
  • Flex 2 Beta
  • f.lux
  • GhostPrefs
  • HideMe7
  • Hide Newsstand iOS 7.1.x
  • iCleaner/Pro
  • Impulse
  • InstaEnhancer
  • KeyShortcut Pro
  • LabelShift
  • LockHTML 3
  • Mobius
  • Nitrous (Obsolete, however)
  • NewTerm
  • No Percent Sign
  • NoLockBounce
  • NoSpot iOS 7
  • NoSlowAnimations
  • OpenSSH
  • OpenSSL
  • Phantom for Snapchat
  • Power Tap
  • PreferenceLoader
  • QuickPass
  • SameStatus
  • ShowCase
  • SpotLock
  • StatusHUD 2
  • StatusPeek
  • SwipeSelection/Pro
  • TabLess
  • Tage
  • TapTapFolder
  • TransparentVolume
  • Virtual Home
  • Winterboard
  • Youtubed
  • Zeppelin
 Partially working tweaks 
  • Airblue Sharing (Can't seem to send from music app, but tried sending a photo from the app and it worked. Tried to send a picture from macbook to iPhone, successful transfer. Then stopped working.)
  • Centered (works, but causes weird graphical glitch when sliding down NC)
  • DailyPaper works (tapping "update now" in the prefpane crashes settings app but the tweak works)
  • FlipControlCenter (Rotation lock toggle triggers safemode, and flashlight toggle doesn't work)
  • HiddenSettings7 (CC button needs to be disabled. To access settings use HiddenSettings7 Icon, springboard crashes after closing settings panel but changes still apply)
  • iKeywi 2 (works with apps that haven't been optimised for iphone 6 yet. But, the ones that have not quite.)
  • NoSlowAnimations (Works but in opposite way. Setting it slower means animations are faster, etc)
  • PreferenceOrganizer 2 (Tweaks are placed in the wrong section)
  • Stride (error loading preference bundle)
  • SubtleLock (iOS 7) (doesn't hide NC and CC grabbers)
  • SwipeExpander (Pop up keys are broken but tweak works fine)
  • TypeStatus (read alerts show up but typing alerts don't seem to work)
adblocker has been updated to ios8 also iapfree, jellylock, groovelock, icleaner, pkgbackup, winterboard and some of the themes work

Last edited:
^

Just waiting on Pangu to officially release. I'm hearing that some people are getting stuck on the boot cycle. Not really trying to deal with that.

^

Just waiting on Pangu to officially release. I'm hearing that some people are getting stuck on the boot cycle. Not really trying to deal with that.
yea the boot cycle is due to if you update to ios8.1 via ota, use the touch id, passcode, apple pay or if you try to forward a pic in a text. it cause a freeze and or semi-brick to which you will have to basically start over and install ios 8.1

There is literally no 6 Plus' in stock. Target is the only store that has 6 Plus' and they are only 16GB's.

What's wro g with 16gb? I don't have any music ppb my phone. Only use it for text call Twitter Facebook internet, watch espn, and xfinity go, do I still need a 64 instead of 16?

They should have used 32 GB as the baseline :smh:. Not sure how much available space comes with the phone but I would get the 64 just in case

AT&T users: how much are you guys paying for data after upgrading? Pretty annoying that they're saying we're gonna have to start paying $40/month up from $15/month per phone. Also of note I just got that free upgrade to 20gb data the other day. Expecting my iPhone 6+ to finally come in within the next 2 weeks.

I called up AT&T and got my 10GB doubled to 20GB at no extra charge.  Thanks to the other members to posted that info!

Back
Top Bottom