Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
AT&T users: how much are you guys paying for data after upgrading? Pretty annoying that they're saying we're gonna have to start paying $40/month up from $15/month per phone. Also of note I just got that free upgrade to 20gb data the other day. Expecting my iPhone 6+ to finally come in within the next 2 weeks.
AT&T data charges are 
sick.gif

Thank god I still have my unlimited plan. 

my point was more, will 16 be enough for me for the usage I said? Or should I just get a 64 just in case

I called up AT&T and got my 10GB doubled to 20GB at no extra charge.  Thanks to the other members to posted that info!
what page?
nerd.gif

also, has anyone updated to 8.1?

any problems?
I can't remember the page.  But you can call AT&T and choose the "I want to cancel my line" option.  I didn't threaten to cancel, I just explained to them that having 10GB isn't enough while new customers get 30.  So the rep doubled my data at no extra cost.

I'm on 8.1, and it's been smooth sailing.  Used Apple Pay last night at ShopRite, it went though easily without a hitch

To all my att cats, they are running a promo right now to double your current data plan for FREE:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7276968-at-...an-to-20gb-or-2gb-to-4gb-until-10-31-2014?v=1

I called 611, waited for the cancel service prompt and spoke to the lady in retentions. Didn't even have to mention service just chummed her up and told her I wanted to take advantage of the double data promo they were running. She said no problem at all. From 10-20GB real quick.

I had the 16gb since the 4, while I was on welfare. Now that I finally have enough money to get off welfare, I upgraded to the 64gb.

not serious. I had the 16 since I first got the 4, and recently with my 5 I started running out of space, so I opted to go with the 64 this time around. I assume within a few years, I might have to go with the next tier in memory.

It's 611 > 0 > 3

I can't remember the page.  But you can call AT&T and choose the "I want to cancel my line" option.  I didn't threaten to cancel, I just explained to them that having 10GB isn't enough while new customers get 30.  So the rep doubled my data at no extra cost.

I didn't even do that. I just said I heard about the doubling your data promotion until the end of the month.

From what I understand it works for any plan. Even if you do 1 or 2 gigs.

Last edited:
I don't even know why they make a 6+ 16gb

Reminds me of a flintstones car

Last edited:

I called up AT&T and got my 10GB doubled to 20GB at no extra charge.  Thanks to the other members to posted that info!
Good looking out fam, called them up and they tried to say to get that deal my data has to be 15 or higher, told her I would like to speak to the retention team. She thought I was going to cancel my service and when I was transferred the other lady gave it to me right away. The mobile sharing deal came out to be cheaper than what I had to plus another 2 gigs.

Sup brehs

Need some advice.

Right now I'm on a AT&T family plan with like 800 minutes plus rollover, 4 lines, unlimited txt. Paying about $230 or so a month.

Line 1-iPhone 5s-has unlimited data (roughly 10gbs used per month on avg)
Line 2 - Note 3 -has unlimited data (maybe about 500mb - 1gb used per month on avg, maybe even less)
Line 3 - iPhone 5 has a 200 mb data plan (mostly on wifi, doesn't really use much )
Line 4 - iPhone 4s on a 300 mb data plan. (Uses pretty much all of the 300 mb plan but is monitored to not go over) we didn't wanna pay extra for the data cause it's pretty pricey lol.

Do you guys think switching to the mobile share plan would b beneficial ? I don't really like the idea of paying extra every month jst to get a new phone.

Or what would be the best thing to do in my case? We are all thinking about upgrading to 2 iPhone 6's and 2 iPhone 6 +'s so I have to put that into consideration.

Sorry for the long post. Just needed some advice on what I should do? Feel like I'm paying way too much for my bill lol.

tayeeeeezy tayeeeeezy Mobile Share 15 before 10/31 to get the data doubled to 30gb a month for 130

you'll pay 15 per line for access so it'll bring you down to 190 before taxes

edit: just saw your upgrading all phones too, if you buy outright my suggestion still stands if you buy with a 2 year agreement they're going to charge you 40 per line no matter what.

If you get the phones using next they bring the price down to 15 per line, but you're also on the hook for the full price of the phone spread out over 24 payments.

Last edited:
Good looking out fam, called them up and they tried to say to get that deal my data has to be 15 or higher, told her I would like to speak to the retention team. She thought I was going to cancel my service and when I was transferred the other lady gave it to me right away. The mobile sharing deal came out to be cheaper than what I had to plus another 2 gigs.

It's who you talk to. I saw on slick deals people were getting it with 2 gigs.

I wish Verizon had unlimited data as an option for those who are on individual. only t mobile does smh. no lte for me, 3G gang lmao

Back
Top Bottom