Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So I finally went to the genius bar had my 6 a little over a year and the battery is shot smh $80 to fix but Imma just thug it out and wait for the 7. Need that announcement ASAP @spizike231

Did they talk to you about the portable chargers and car chargers?

yeah announcement should be next Wed

So I finally went to the genius bar had my 6 a little over a year and the battery is shot smh $80 to fix but Imma just thug it out and wait for the 7. Need that announcement ASAP @spizike231

Nah he was like it just happens basically, first time for me a battery crapped out for me

Nah he was like it just happens basically, first time for me a battery crapped out for me

I just find it hard to believe that that happens that drastically.

I charge my phone all night and at the end of the life cycle it gets around this bad (dying around 16% or so) but the only time my phone got bad like you said yours is is when I was using car chargers heavy.

So what kinda possibilites does a dual lens do? They said in the video the LG dual camera can go from regular to wide angle but what else is possible with a dual lens?

In the past the phone releases shortly after the conference is held; it usually releases within about a week of the announcement.

Is there any news on a new iPad? I want to get a mini on Black Friday :nerd:

Last edited:
i'm weak, and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna cave for the 7 
sick.gif
  6s plus was my first iphone so i have a some catching up to do lol

anyone else's iphone not able to use wifi anymore.. my **** wont even connect to my at home wifi 

ready for this 7 already.. my battery sucks, gps dont work and my wifi dont work

anyone else's iphone not able to use wifi anymore.. my **** wont even connect to my at home wifi 

ready for this 7 already.. my battery sucks, gps dont work and my wifi dont work

Dude [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Same, Same, Same :smh: :smh: :smh:

I have to either reset the router or restart my 6s for wifi to connect back

Damn, I am having none of those problems. I'll count myself lucky, I know how these phones get when the new ones start coming out

Damn, I am having none of those problems. I'll count myself lucky, I know how these phones get when the new ones start coming out

It's a conspiracy fam I swear. "They" press a button that triggers a malfunction chip inside the phone right around the time new model pics start leaking. Forcing us to jump to the next model

It's a conspiracy fam I swear. "They" press a button that triggers a malfunction chip inside the phone right around the time new model pics start leaking. Forcing us to jump to the next model

It's either that or people are trying to convince themselves they need the new model. I think it's a bit of both

Or it's the iOS 'update' that comes out right before the new phone.

Back
Top Bottom