Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
All this complaining but y'all not going to make that switch back to android, and if you do you'll probably regret it.

Why wouldnt someone when tons have and vice versa :lol:. whatever someone feels is the best is what they are gonna ride with. Personally I could care less who puts it out just as long as its A1.

I really don't care either, I'm an apple fan boy, but I can admit the experience between the 2 platforms is pretty much on par. Each have their own benefits.

I have the 6, reasons I personally wanna upgrade:

Battery life on my 6 (2 year phone) has deteriorated

Speed: New iPhone will be significantly faster than my 6 for sure

I have the regular 6 and wanna try the bigger 5.5'' screen with the 7 Plus

Waterproof/ Water Resistant

Dual Lens Camera 

Possible new color

The headphone thing doesn't bother me at all. Rumor is that they're gonna include both the wireless AirPods and the adapter to continue to use your old headphones
Don't forget 3D touch and 2/3 GB of ram.

All this complaining but y'all not going to make that switch back to android, and if you do you'll probably regret it.

I made the switch last Friday once I found out Apple music was on the play store. The only thing that sucks is everything else I own is Apple .

I really don't care either, I'm an apple fan boy, but I can admit the experience between the 2 platforms is pretty much on par. Each have their own benefits.

I commend you for admitting your an apple fan boy though. A lot dudes dont ever want to :lol: :pimp:. The one thing I know for a fact ill fanboy for is the macbooks. Thats undefeated.

Another honest Apple Fanboy here. I'm honest when they screw up tho, I hate people who think they can do no wrong.

Also, if I had to pick one thing in the Apple family that is untouched as far as competition, it's the iPad.

Whenever someone mentions "tablet" I immediately think iPad. All other tablets to me are just toys.

I commend you for admitting your an apple fan boy though. A lot dudes dont ever want to :lol: :pimp:. The one thing I know for a fact ill fanboy for is the macbooks. Thats undefeated.

For a laptop. Yea....

When I found out about these PCs you can build though for that price :wow:

Dual monitor too!? I was like heeelllll nawwllll :lol:

They got me twisted :lol:

I'm zero hyped about the keynote.
I don't see any reason, why I should switch from the 6s. Honestly I don't see why anyone with a 6 or 6s should switch.
The design (if pictures are true), is super lazy and the camera looks even worse. Plus I haven't heard about any spectecular new features.

I keep telling myself I'm sticking with my 6s Plus till next year, but I have a feeling once I see the black version, I will impulse buy it :lol:

It is gonna take everything I have to not walk in and copp straight cash homie.

Will power. There ain't nothing wrong with my 6 and I don't need this new joint :lol:

I have the 6, reasons I personally wanna upgrade:

Battery life on my 6 (2 year phone) has deteriorated

Speed: New iPhone will be significantly faster than my 6 for sure

I have the regular 6 and wanna try the bigger 5.5'' screen with the 7 Plus

Waterproof/ Water Resistant

Dual Lens Camera 

Possible new color

The headphone thing doesn't bother me at all. Rumor is that they're gonna include both the wireless AirPods and the adapter to continue to use your old headphones
same

Another honest Apple Fanboy here. I'm honest when they screw up tho, I hate people who think they can do no wrong.

Also, if I had to pick one thing in the Apple family that is untouched as far as competition, it's the iPad.

Whenever someone mentions "tablet" I immediately think iPad. All other tablets to me are just toys.

The Surface is pretty solid and serves as a great replacement for a laptop.

But my point is, I have no idea what The Surface even is. And I can guarantee it isn't out selling the iPad line.

No doubt some tablets out there may be an iPad competitor, but I have no idea about them and I doubt they do anything that makes me care about them.

And that's why Apple is killing that market. The other tablets are dead in the water.

But my point is, I have no idea what The Surface even is. And I can guarantee it isn't out selling the iPad line.

No doubt some tablets out there may be an iPad competitor, but I have no idea about them and I doubt they do anything that makes me care about them.

And that's why Apple is killing that market. The other tablets are dead in the water.

I hear you, but that's the issue with this boards thinking sometime. If they haven't heard it then it doesn't exist. The Surface runs laps around the iPad, but that depends on what you trying to do and what you're looking for. If you're looking for casual browsing and reading then yeah the iPad is more ideal.

But "this board" = the general public for the most part, if anything we usually know more than John Doe.

If someone wants a portable device that does everything a laptop does, they'll get a laptop.

And no, the little foldable touch pad keyboards for these tablets don't count. I'm not typing no full essay or project on that flimsy thing.

If they want a tablet, it's usually for simple things like taking pictures, videos, watching Netflix on a big portable screen that's smaller than a laptop, seeing pronz on something bigger than your phone but portable and discreet so you can watch it in your mother in laws bathroom while they argue over why the dinner was burnt.

Anything more than that is just wasted energy really because it's not something you want to ideally do on a tablet. Is it cool to have some of these other features? Sure. But none of those features are anything to pick that over an iPad for.

If you're talking about processing speeds, well, you may be right in that area. But I still haven't figured out why windows devices slow tremendously when the memory is filled and Apple products operate at the same speed even when the memory is full.

Apple products freeze and restart when the memory is full, at least iPhones do
Haven't had that issue since the iPhone 3G.

And my girl and her family always have their phones maxed out and I've never heard them complain about it.
iPhone's traditionally have good memory management/optimization, even for 1GB. However when you do max it out, the phone will freeze/reboot. While I don't really know your family, I don't think they are maxing out their memory and having the phone run perfectly. IMO, this is why the 6s/Plus are very future-proof, the 2GB will run iOS very well for at least a few years

Back
Top Bottom