Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
this is why you use your brain and do research.. it's 2014 man, take advantage of technology. i have never wasted my money on an app. i always do sufficient research before making a purchase:

- watch youtube videos
- check google for reviews
- sometimes i'll download the cracked version just to see how it runs. then i'll pay the 99 cents so i can get updates and all that

That's true. Descriptions and reviews that are straight from the App Store can be misleading.

I like how apple incorporated incorporated space grey with the black. Looks fire with my MacBook :smokin

Last edited:
I don't like the way the 5c feels. It's a quality phone and pretty impressive considering its has the A6 processor but the back feels like its cheaper plastic than what was on the 3G/3GS
This.

I lost my Iphone 5 and had to get a 5c, the 5c feels like a variant bootleg tbh. Much rather have the feel of my 5. And the fact that they didn't just have an all black
mean.gif

Last edited:
Is it possible to jailbreak an unactivated phone? Gonna use my dad's upgrade to sell the iphone 6 to a cousin out of the country (they charge an arm, leg, and a kidney for new iphones over there).

This.

I lost my Iphone 5 and had to get a 5c, the 5c feels like a variant bootleg tbh. Much rather have the feel of my 5. And the fact that they didn't just have an all black :smh:
No thought was put into the 5c. The white version has a black front screen as if they ran out of white displays and they didn't even bother to make a all black version which should have been done by default.

Honestly I still love my regular 5
Just took out of the case and zero scratches
It looks perfect
Lil dusty but man iPhone looks good naked
Can't wait for this 6 though

We spend so much money on these amazing looking phones just to wrap them up in a case so they stay looking pristine

I'm bout to get back on my flip phone Nextel game :smokin

always rock my space gray 5s naked.

might sound corny, but I like to appreciate the time the designers took to make/design a phone.

Last edited:
well my 5s fell once and the screen cracked, besides that i have no idea what he's talking about :lol:

probably referring to the quality of the plastic/composite or w/e it is case which is supposed to be strong.

5/5S get dinged, scratched easily. my phone had dents on the flat back without even dropping it. was confused how it happened. even when i turned it in at the apple store dude was looking at it for 5 minutes, i thought he was gonna reject my free warranty and make me use my apple care+ :smh:

Been rocking my phone naked since the iPhone 4. My 5s is incredibly sexy naked :smokin

Get with the program guys, they release a new iPhone every year. Enjoy your phone because in 7-9 months you'll always want the new one anyway

Last edited:
Been rocking my phone naked since the iPhone 4. My 5s is incredibly sexy naked :smokin

Get with the program guys, they release a new iPhone every year. Enjoy your phone because in 7-9 months you'll always want the new one anyway

I always catch the 'S' cycles...3GS, 4S, 5S...they seem to keep up even with the following models...should've kept my 4S...currently have a 5S

i wouldnt say that, if you get the 6. you should be good for 2 years when the 7 drops if they do a 6S. its nothing major to upgrade to unless you just want the newest thing.

i had the 5 and it would have been pointless for me to get the 5S just for the fingerprint sensor which im gonna turn off the minute i get my 6 anyways

I felt like the 5s was a decent upgrade. Not crazy but it is more than the fingerprint sensor. A better camera with dual flash. The phone is slightly faster as well.

Last edited:
Yea its better but not by much to spend 700+ on :lol:

if you had the 4S then it was a MAJOR upgrade

so unless they jump straight into a whole new model with everything different im sticking with the 6. now on size, no idea. i just want the 9th to hurry up already

Oh I am not saying that it is worth paying retail for but it is an all around better phone.

That is the beauty of apple though. We can go 2 years with no problems. They (android) still haven't made a better and more consistent performer than the 5. Camera and performance

Last edited:
i wouldnt say that, if you get the 6. you should be good for 2 years when the 7 drops if they do a 6S. its nothing major to upgrade to unless you just want the newest thing.

i had the 5 and it would have been pointless for me to get the 5S just for the fingerprint sensor which im gonna turn off the minute i get my 6 anyways

Touch ID seems minor but it slick changed EVERYTHING. Especially when you're around nosy people or a nosy girlfriend and don't want them to see you type in your code. Or getting a girls number, pulling out your phone and unlocking it with the quickness :lol:

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom