Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My iPhone 4 just **** the bed and won't even turn on. I figured it was the charger, bought a new one today and still it doesn't work. I would love to take this as a sign and pony up for a 7+ but I can't even find one in store. :smh: :x

Last edited:
I'm getting "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received from the device" Any thoughts how to fix guys?
Thanks

Ordered a 7 plus to replace my 6 plus. My girl couldn't upgrade due to having gotten a 5S about a year ago stupidly. Anything I can do with my current 6 plus to upgrade her? Or do I just have to sell it and sell her 5S and just use that money toward a new phone?

We're both on att btw

DO you want to upgrade her to a 7?

What you can do for free of charge is upgrade her to your 6+.. They can transfer that phone to her number with ease. Sell her 5s for profit.

i was looking at what's available near me and there are some 256 7 plus in black available at apple stores, but none for att. since i'm on the iphone upgrade program does it matter what carrier i select since the phone is unlocked?

My iPhone 4 just **** the bed and won't even turn on. I figured it was the charger, bought a new one today and still it doesn't work. I would love to take this as a sign and pony up for a 7+ but I can't even find one in store.
mean.gif
sick.gif
I feel you, fam.

I talked to Apple support yesterday to clarify how I can transfer everything over from my 4s.

Need some help guys. My wife's phone shows that she has over 1,000 photos on it but she only has around 300. It's taking up a ton of gig space and I'm unable to figure out how to fix the problem. Google didn't help either.

My girl's 6 won't let her update to iOS10 at all. Whatever she does, OTA or connected to her Air, it gives an error message; it "Verifies update" for a minute or so and then errors out. Is there a fix without having to restore to factory settings?

Last edited:
its probably in her messages. I would check that first
Need some help guys. My wife's phone shows that she has over 1,000 photos on it but she only has around 300. It's taking up a ton of gig space and I'm unable to figure out how to fix the problem. Google didn't help either.

Last edited:
My iPhone 4 just **** the bed and won't even turn on. I figured it was the charger, bought a new one today and still it doesn't work. I would love to take this as a sign and pony up for a 7+ but I can't even find one in store.
mean.gif
sick.gif
Iphone 4
eek.gif

No hate, def my fav iPhone but damn. You da real MVP

Last edited:
I'm getting "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received from the device" Any thoughts how to fix guys?
Thanks

I would try to uninstall and reinstall iTunes, but did you try a google?

My iPhone 4 just **** the bed and won't even turn on. I figured it was the charger, bought a new one today and still it doesn't work. I would love to take this as a sign and pony up for a 7+ but I can't even find one in store. :smh: :x

Damn, you got your monies worth. Your battery life had to suck.

Clickbait. Youtube moneymaker

It's actually a pretty good warning. I'd want to know it before I buy a phone.

Is it worth the jump from 6+?, I almost feel like holding out til next year

If you had a choice between this year and next, I would definitely wait until next when the design changes.

Typical Apple how you promote 7+ and then come release day they nowhere in sight :smh:

I'm so salty fam but I'm not surprised in the least. I'm now gonna wait until around my birthday (Oct 10) to pick one up. I will not be denied a jet black 7+....but I have the faintest feeling that Apple won't have Jet black in abundance until the holiday season :rolleyes

Last edited:
You can reserve phones now. Just randomly check throughout the day cuz they get random stocks dropped off

Typical Apple how you promote 7+ and then come release day they nowhere in sight :smh:

I'm so salty fam but I'm not surprised in the least. I'm now gonna wait until around my birthday (Oct 10) to pick one up. I will not be denied a jet black 7+....but I have the faintest feeling that Apple won't have Jet black in abundance until the holiday season :rolleyes

Im tight myself...i settled for the 6s + for now until it actually drops

I'm on the EVEN program

jk but I have only had the 4 tne 6 and I'll wait for the 8 since I have the 6+ with 64gb

Bruh..... went to the Apple Store to get my wife a case for her 7..... the 7+cases do fit the 6s +, it just doesn't look right....2nd the jet black 7+ is too damn clean man. I'm trying to resist the urge, but it's calling my name now [emoji]128514[/emoji] The matte black is clean, but the look and texture of the jet black is mean!

Back
Top Bottom