Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Or just buy a $3 one off eBay, same exact case because I've owned them all. Yes tight fit, same material, etc etc

Told y'all months ago and some listened. No point in paying $25 for 2 cent plastic mold

i was thinking about getting one of those peel cases, until i came across your post regarding this. Went on ebay, got this... for $6. it is exactly what i was looking for, great feel and look, people ask me where did i buy it often.

View media item 2396892

View media item 2396893

Last edited:
i was thinking about getting one of those peel cases, until i came across your post regarding this. Went on ebay, got this... for $6. it is exactly what i was looking for, great feel and look, people ask me where did i buy it often. Only thing that is different, if you have the matte black, you won't be able to see the apple on the back if you care about that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311746418437
wouldnt even consider that a case tbh

your phone falls rip

What case are you guys using for your iPhones? I was thinking about going back to the Apple leather case...But not sure if I want to pay that much for it again.
I found that there's not a lot of grip on the leather cases.

I copped the Speck CandyShell Grip case for my 6S. Would've liked an all-black version though.

i was thinking about getting one of those peel cases, until i came across your post regarding this. Went on ebay, got this... for $6. it is exactly what i was looking for, great feel and look, people ask me where did i buy it often. Only thing that is different, if you have the matte black, you won't be able to see the apple on the back if you care about that.

[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2396893/]View media item 2396893[/URL]

wouldnt even consider that a case tbh

your phone falls rip

not worried about it, i did not drop my 6 plus, or the phone before that

I use a combo of the Spigen Liquid Crystal and the Spigen Rugged Armor. Both have thin profiles and the Liquid Crystal looks really sharp

not worried about it, i did not drop my 6 plus, or the phone before that
theres always a first time for everything

wink.gif

Last edited:
Never did a jailbreak before. But seeing free Spotify and pandora got me interested. But can't do it cause the "window" is closed?

Back
Top Bottom