Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I actually don’t mind it. Love the almost edge to edge look. All you have to do is double tap the screen. Or pitch to zoom in/out.

It’s okay to not mind it, but it’s still a bad design. As is the notch. We deal with them because we have to.

But you wouldn’t buy a TV that had a notch cut out the top or an ever present line floating at the very bottom of the screen, would you? Like yo, the home line literally obstructs anything behind it. WHAT?

I understand the “why” regarding these design choices, but I still don’t like them. Seems like a compromise that dampers the supposed “edge to edge” display. I’m less impressed with the X the more I use it even though it does have some awesome features.

Yo is there a way to get rid of the floating home overlay when watching video in landscape mode? This **** looks dumb as hell. :lol:

Apple really thought it was a good idea to have a 1 inch line ever present, even in video?

That's the responsibility of the app developer and if they had their app updated or how they choose to have it.

Canceled my order. I'm cool with the 7 plus until they make a bigger iPhone X

When I read the screen was bigger than the 7 plus I assumed the phone was just as big. Bummer.

Apple tried it with this little expensive phone

I did notice it takes a while to charge the phone, but also this phones battery life is very good. I will get the iPad charger setup to hold me over until prices drop on wireless chargers.

The X will be a much better phone when they do a major overhaul of iOS. Right now iOS is still heavily geared towards the 6/7/8 phones since those are heavily in ciruclation. Apple will want to push X sales with a new iOS that really plays on the phone and its features.

I wonder why Apple doesn't put a better charger in box with their phones. It's been known for a while the iPad charger is the better one, why not make that the OEM for the phone as well

Just got the Apple Watch 2 and the battery is terrible on it, and now my phones battery does quickly.
What settings do I need to change to battery doesn’t drain on them so bad?

I dont know why people are so attached to the size of the Plus phones. This X feels much better in my hands and i never had a phone or dropped one until i started rocking with the X size.

Currently have on a hoodie and a skully and phone unlocks with no problem.

Face ID is the truth so far

I dont know why people are so attached to the size of the Plus phones. This X feels much better in my hands and i never had a phone or dropped one until i started rocking with the X size.
I feel like since the + model for the 6/7 was bigger and "better", people have it engraved in their minds that the X is an inferior phone because it's not physically as large :lol:. As ridiculous as that sounds, it wouldn't surprise me one bit with some of the things I've heard come out of Apple user's mouths.

I feel like since the + model for the 6/7 was bigger and "better", people have it engraved in their minds that the X is an inferior phone because it's not physically as large :lol:. As ridiculous as that sounds, it wouldn't surprise me one bit with some of the things I've heard come out of Apple user's mouths.

Don't the + models have a step better specs than the regular?

Back
Top Bottom