Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’d go back to the plus if it fits comfortably in my hands. I’m already spoiled by the size of the X and he hand feel

Can’t wait til I get my X. Expected ship date is Dec. 5th. Been rocking my 6+ since whenever it released (4 years? Lol). I originally had a 2-3 week ship date from Apple when I copped online at midnight release, but they played me and cancelled my reservation smh..

Did anyone else do a 2-year contract renewal besides me? Only paid $549 for the phone lol. Haven’t really bothered to keep up on what type of phone plans are offered by the “big 4” service providers (Verizon, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile), but it seems like everyone is on that iPhone upgrade program or at least doing payment plans on their new devices. Do these companies even offer 2 year contracts anymore or is my plan just old and grandfathered in now? Lol

People getting their phones earlier than anticipated, mine came a week early. They throw out those ridiculous ship dates so people don't blow them up constantly asking when they can expect theirs and get mad when its not shipped soon.

Carriers are getting their hands on phones everyday and shipping them out then making it seem like their customer service is the bomb.

Can’t wait til I get my X. Expected ship date is Dec. 5th. Been rocking my 6+ since whenever it released (4 years? Lol). I originally had a 2-3 week ship date from Apple when I copped online at midnight release, but they played me and cancelled my reservation smh..

Did anyone else do a 2-year contract renewal besides me? Only paid $549 for the phone lol. Haven’t really bothered to keep up on what type of phone plans are offered by the “big 4” service providers (Verizon, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile), but it seems like everyone is on that iPhone upgrade program or at least doing payment plans on their new devices. Do these companies even offer 2 year contracts anymore or is my plan just old and grandfathered in now? Lol

I’m on the yearly upgrade plan. What I do is pay half the price of the phone, that way if I decide to upgrade the phone the following year, it’s already paid off and I can sell it or keep it.

Absolutely loving this phone :pimp:

Definitely need to get a case soon tho, I put Liquid Armor on it but I dont think thatll be enough (or maybe im just being too cautious as I am not really reckless with my phones)

I recommend a company called Incipio, they have great cases, battery cases and others. Used them for my 6 for a long time and have had no complaints. Quality products

I still use my Rhinoshield on my iPhone 7 I would use it on a other phone as well my phone bounces like a basketball when it hits the floor lol

Yea. i Been team nekkid my whole time, but this phone honestly feels like 1000+ :lol:

Very beautiful phone. When the 11? Comes out and they fix the notch :pimp:

Phone is very clean. I don't want a case, but I'm hoping this will last me two years.

Last edited:
Spigen Air case is VERY bulky compared to the past “bumper” cases with protective back. Not feeling it at all. But for those looking for a protective lip for the screen, this would definitely fit the bill.

1507878360_Uks1nA0t

Might get the Gray/White but I got a saddle brown leather on the way

Decided to pull the trigger on the new Apple Watch. T-Mobile was running a promotion. I’m either going to give my Series 2 to my sister or sell it with my 7 plus when I come home next week.

Those of you who already have the Series 3 cellular version, how do you like it?

Back
Top Bottom