Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Ready for the X plus but if the rumors are true about 3D Touch going away..... :smh: it might not be an immediate cop. Purposely skipped the X for a big model. Hearing this is depressing.

Ready for the X plus but if the rumors are true about 3D Touch going away..... :smh: it might not be an immediate cop. Purposely skipped the X for a big model. Hearing this is depressing.

Pretty sure I saw recently that only the lowest tier model from this cycle won't have 3D touch. This was at most 2-3 days ago.

Now I gotta start digging for info again :lol:

Will still likely be up at 3:02am on the phone with Tmo for that preorder though.

Watch really can’t do much more than the series 3 so I’ll pass until this one dies. On the fence with the x plus.

Need the plus :pimp:
My series 2 watch needs an upgrade also :nthat:

September about to be expensive :smh::sick:

That isn’t until next year AFAIK. This one will have 3D Touch.

I’m good w my current X, AppleCare + and all.

Series 2 watch is doing fine but may upgrade and pass me 42mm off to replace wife’s 38.

honestly, if the battery on my series 1 watch still lasted a full day i wouldn’t be too pressed for a new one. probably gonna go a cellular version too

damn, just about two weeks till the official announcements. feels like just yesterday we were all worked up about the X :lol:

So one of the phones coming out will be the 9. When the next phone is released you think they will name it the 10 while having another version of the X?

So one of the phones coming out will be the 9. When the next phone is released you think they will name it the 10 while having another version of the X?

I think it will skip the numbering convention. It will just be iPhone and iPhone Plus. The X won’t be produced anymore. There will be either a smaller model or larger model than what the X is now. My guess anyway.

Looking forward to the series 3 watch going on sale. Apple still ***’d out for getting rid of the 2 yet still making the 1

Looking forward to the series 3 watch going on sale. Apple still ***’d out for getting rid of the 2 yet still making the 1
Spec for spec the 2 was damn near useless lol. The 3 imo is good enough till they put a camera or something on it. Side note the cell function is very hit or miss with the watch

Haven't had a iPhone since the 4 but I'm gonna get the x plus when it drops. Thinking about getting the watch too. Is it worth it to get the cellular one or is the regular one good enough?

Haven't had a iPhone since the 4 but I'm gonna get the x plus when it drops. Thinking about getting the watch too. Is it worth it to get the cellular one or is the regular one good enough?

From what ive been reading and watching its only going to be cellular for new series 4 watch.

A apple watch is definitely worth it if your an active person who likes to keep track and be informed of your health and activities.

From what ive been reading and watching its only going to be cellular for new series 4 watch.

A apple watch is definitely worth it if your an active person who likes to keep track and be informed of your health and activities.
Yeah I'm definitely gonna get one. Was just debating if I should get the cellular one or just the Bluetooth one. Didn't know there would only be cellular for the series 4.

Back
Top Bottom