Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Pre-ordered the XS max Max in space gray. Haven't had a iPhone since the 4. What was the best glass screen protector for the original X?
Best $8 I’ve spent on Amazon

CEF63B98-961C-47AB-949E-2E15DA333F0F.jpeg

bruh you buying $500 shorts left and right, this is something you use everyday

I agree about the prices they're OD as well as the X last year but I don't think prices ever gonna go down so

All of this. I have friends that spend more on shoes and clubbing complaining about the price. :smh:

$1300 for something you have your whole life on is much more valuable than shorts you wear once a month.

You make a lot of calls and send a lot of messages, and use apps that lead to more $$, im sure
Yea but this iPhone 7+ I got does the same thing

Last edited:
Specs wise, there's not much difference between the X and the newer models besides the processor, right?

Pulled the trigger on the series 4 watch. 44MM Gold stainless steel, Milanese loop. I meant to do it the same time as the phone last night but I fell straight to sleep after I got the confirmation email for the phone lol.

Watch won’t be here till November.

For the people who have sold on swappa. How fast does the phone sell if it's in mint condition with competitive pricing?

just ordered an aluminum space grey sport loop watch. my series one is on its last leg. can’t even make it through the day with the battery anymore

Seems like the gold hype died once it actually came time to order. VZW preorders have some models backordered already and majority are black/silver. Gold still shipping on launch day for most memory sizes

Seems like the gold hype died once it actually came time to order. VZW preorders have some models backordered already and majority are black/silver. Gold still shipping on launch day for most memory sizes
For the people who have sold on swappa. How fast does the phone sell if it's in mint condition with competitive pricing?
pretty fast

swappa is awesome

how do you know vzw has some on backorder already?

Just got the gold XS. Would've been nice if they added a red edition but it's cool

256 GB.. really only needed 128 like I have on this 6s+ :lol:

The delivery date gets further pushed back when you go to pre order

Went with my friend to the VZW store to place an order and they said some models were backorderd to October 3 and October 10 but most gold models were available

yea on vzw website all the 5112 gb in every colorway estimated delivery is oct 10. everything else is sept 21

Back
Top Bottom