Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Im still having connectivity issues with my Xs Max. The wifi connection is weak and so is my LTE connection.

When I had my 8+, every signal was strong and sturdy.

When is 12.1 coming out?

Im still having connectivity issues with my Xs Max. The wifi connection is weak and so is my LTE connection.

When I had my 8+, every signal was strong and sturdy.

When is 12.1 coming out?

I reset my network settings and haven't had a problem since.

being forced to get a new phone due to lack of storage. I have the X. Is the Xs worth it? or should i wait for the Xr?

being forced to get a new phone due to lack of storage. I have the X. Is the Xs worth it? or should i wait for the Xr?

What's taking up the most space? If you're like me and keep texts from months and years ago, deleting those can free up some space.

I just checked, I can free up almost 6 gigs just deleting text threads.

yes i have old text threads that i dont want to delete lol. but wth is all that "Other" space? thats majority of it!

yes i have old text threads that i dont want to delete lol. but wth is all that "Other" space? thats majority of it!

Yah I know what you mean lol. Some of that is Safari/browser data that you can delete though.

I clear my Safari data pretty often, and another remedy is backing up your phone on a PC and completely wiping it then restoring from backup. Usually takes a big chunk of that "Other" space out.

Has anyone had an issue with notifications not clearing on the watch?

I opened the walkie talkie app ONCE, and even though I closed the app, turn my watch off/on, the small notification still scrolls at the top of my screen

finally got my paws on the xmax gold. looks like rose gold lol. screen is huge compared to 6

waiting for my watch to ship...

giphy.gif

quick question on applecare guys.

I'm about to get the series 4 watch and will get applecare. it's good for two years right?

so with that, when the applecare is about to expire, i can say there's something wrong with it, pay $69 and get a new one-no questions asked?

Have the xs Max...does facial recognition work for any of you w/ polarized sunglasses?

Not polarized, but it works fine for me while wearing Oakleys with prizm lenses.

I can't get the face scan to work w/ I have my ray bans on...As soon as I pick up the sunglasses, the phone unlocks. I'll give it another try tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom