Apple TV +Thread - Slow Horses season 3

Yeah it makes sense and should provide for some entertainment, just **** him.

Also, there was Palpatine/Vader vibes from that last scene hahaha. Jose Mourinho pointing at Nate like that Spiderman meme.
Ted is about to really understand Futbol and destroy Nate and West Ham himself.

Based on the true story of Marty and the therapist who turned his life around...then took it over. When he first meets Dr. Ike, Marty just wants to get better with personal boundaries. Over 30 years, he'll learn all about them—and what happens when they get crossed.

Just binged Foundation
Thought it was :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Proper SciFi for sure.
Lee Pace is so dope, so many amazing scenes from him and the rest of the cast in general
Gaal is :evil:
Favorite character is Demerzel.
Would love a flashback episode from her for sure.

Very interested to see where next season goes.

I love Foundation, my favorite new show
So well done. Also for Lee Pace, I never heard of the dude until this show and I gotta say thats a great actor
Great casting all around

Based on the true story of Marty and the therapist who turned his life around...then took it over. When he first meets Dr. Ike, Marty just wants to get better with personal boundaries. Over 30 years, he'll learn all about them—and what happens when they get crossed.

I don’t think I even read the blurb of what this show was about but I just binged it last night and enjoyed it. Ike was completely out of control :wow: I couldn’t believe everything that transpired. I was satisfied with the ending…I think? :lol:

I don’t think I even read the blurb of what this show was about but I just binged it last night and enjoyed it. Ike was completely out of control :wow: I couldn’t believe everything that transpired. I was satisfied with the ending…I think? :lol:

Binged watch this show how did you do it ? :lol: Most i did was 3 ep's in a row

The manipulation being done :smh: :wow:

Binged watch this show how did you do it ? :lol: Most i did was 3 ep's in a row

The manipulation being done :smh: :wow:

Bro after awhile I would just facepalm whenever Marty would bring something up because you just knew Ike was scheming.

At the end when they revealed that IRL a family left Dr. Ike $20MM in their will :wow: They reclaimed it but still, this guy was going in

1645316870467.jpeg

Premise
’Severance’ is a workplace thriller that takes place at Lumon Industries, a company that’s redefining the work-life balance with a “severance procedure,” which surgically divides employees’ memories from their work and personal lives. Leading the Lumon team is Mark Scout (Adam Scott), who begins to call the daring experiment into question as he finds himself at the center of an unraveling mystery that will force him to confront the true nature of his work… and of himself.

Severance is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The concept is so well executed

Show is how I picture a control(video game)
Spin off playing out

Severance is really good. It’s slowly pulling the thread of mystery along with what the heck is going on inside of Lumon. Very slow burn type of show. The concept is pretty captivating.

Any theories as to what’s going on? :nerd:

TBH I can't even call it with the theories.
I do head over to the reddit( the bigger one)
And people go bat**** crazy with theories.

Especially after this past episode and how it ended :smh:

TBH I can't even call it with the theories.
I do head over to the reddit( the bigger one)
And people go bat**** crazy with theories.

Especially after this past episode and how it ended :smh:

The last episode definitely opened the idea that Lumen is plotting something more sinister than we could have initially thought. It's one thing to have people working for you 8 hours a day and not have any clue as to what they're doing or who/what is impacted by it. And once they leave have no recollection of their day in the office. But the revelation that they can just flip a switch no matter where you are and turn into your severed self is crazy.

I'm curious to see to see Dylan's reaction to seeing his son when he goes back to work.

The last episode definitely opened the idea that Lumen is plotting something more sinister than we could have initially thought. It's one thing to have people working for you 8 hours a day and not have any clue as to what they're doing or who/what is impacted by it. And once they leave have no recollection of their day in the office. But the revelation that they can just flip a switch no matter where you are and turn into your severed self is crazy.

I'm curious to see to see Dylan's reaction to seeing his son when he goes back to work.

Yeah that severed remotely/on demand scene was wild as hell. My guy Dylan asking all the right questions too. whenever I even try to put together a theory I have no idea where to begin.
I mean they literally putting scary numbers in a bin on a computer.
Then there's the paintings and the alternate versions.
Then the senator and his wife and how being severed is utilized with them.
Room w/ baby goats anyone?

The good news is the new episode unlocks at 6pm tonight.
I'm not even sure if they have teasers for the upcoming episodes, which definitely adds to the mystique of the show.
Going in totally blind every week.

There is so much to unpack. Like you said the paintings and the alternates for each dept. They've been doing a good job making sure all depts stay clear of each. Most of which was through fear and propaganda.

I wonder why Harmony has such a huge interest in Mark.?
I'm also curious as to why they're forcing Helly's innie to stay working for them. Unlike the other employees, she really doesn't want to be there, and has gone to extreme lengths to get out. Why not just cut ties with her and say good riddance? She will only be trouble for them moving forward, and from the way they operate that is the last thing they would want.

I figured at some point(still could) get an episode centered more on Helly's outie and why she is doing this, because it's wild she didn't quit.
I'm still kinda shocked about that.

I'm also wondering if they can't just cut her loose
because what happened to Petey or how reversible this procedure is.
One basic theory I have is that Helly is another Petey.
Maybe Petey did all the crap Helly was doing when he first got there.
Accepted his fate on paper, but kept plotting, kinda like how Helly is doing now.
She's also helping Mark recreate the layout, originally made by Petey.
I feel like they would've connected the two w/ dialogue by now though
Also didn't they willingly let Petey go(5 years?)
They haven't shown it in a minute but Irving going through
what Petey did since his time almost up too(seeing those black blobs)

Maybe they aren't sure what would happen if someone just stopped working for them altogether. It's my understanding Severance is somewhat new, or hasn't been around no more than 5-6 years(basing off of that 5 year rule/petey abruptly leaving).
So maybe this is very much still experimental, we know it's controversial
Between that lady on TV defending the concept and the very public incident with Petey, they might not want or know how outie Helly would react.
Outie Helly seems like a willing participant too, that helps them out in a way.

Hope we get more gems dropped from my boy Rickens tonight

"It wasn't I who was wrong, but literature itself.":pimp:

The latest episode was like a season finale.

I will say this show somewhat delivers answers on a consistent basis and then moves on to the next thing. I'm not even mad anymore about the length or the ending of the previous episode.
Best episode yet! Grabbed you and never let you go.

It also got me really emotionally invested in the characters too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom