Apple TV +Thread - Slow Horses season 3

Is Severance worth the watch? :nerd:
Seems like a show I will have to go to Reddit after every episode to understand? :lol:

PO

I just started Severance and For All Mankind this week

200.gif

Appletv + has some of the best shows out now.

Severance
Black Bird
Ted Lasso
For All Mankind

Yo did they just find a way to de-age the actual Poppy to portray her younger self?

Cuz that kid was spot on with the impersonation and acting.

Started Echo 3...Pretty good show. But also kind of awkward how close Bambi and Amber are, but the reason why explains a lot.

Surface S1 was a good watch

Jax Teller back

1663991007960.png

This show looks good and got mainly positive reviews. Saw it got canned though seemingly wasn't popular enough and appeared to have a high budget. Not sure I want to start know knowing it was meant to be at least a few seasons in length.

I just started watching Mythic Quest and love it so far. Feels a little like Silicon Valley which I dearly miss
Apple's killing it man

Last edited:
S3 had some good moments plus the real conflict finally came to a head. Do agree it wasn't as good as S3 though.

Finished S2 of Slow Horses. What a good series. I hope Olivia Cooke returns, but if the rumors that S3 may be the final, then I doubt it.

Looking to finish Echo 3 tonight.

Anybody watch The Shrink Next Door? I was interested because I like Paul Rudd so much and 5 episodes in it’s really good.

Back
Top Bottom