Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Am I the only one that thinks the huge screened Android phones are just too much? The iPhone screen size is perfect, I dont think they need to really make it larger, even though they probably did.

same here... the iphone size was perfect for me, anything larger is annoying

Checked my eligibility , what does this mean? Don't want any surprises lol

It means you get to pay $199 + $250(early upgrade price) for the new iPhone. They will bill you for the $36 upgrade fee as well. Get that bill current because you won't be able to upgrade if it's not current.

I agree. I love the size of the iPhone screen. I hate having a huge phone in my pockets. Just feels so uncomfortable.

exactly i have the 4. dont want anything bigger.
ill prob wait a few months so they can fix the problems they always have at first and if its a big improvement ill upgrae

I wish RIM would come out with an Iphone killer, I don't want anything other than a Blackberry but I fear somewhere down the road that will be our only choice.

It means you get to pay $199 + $250(early upgrade price) for the new iPhone. They will bill you for the $36 upgrade fee as well. Get that bill current because you won't be able to upgrade if it's not current.

Do you think att is gonna pushed up upgrade eligibility dates , I'm not waiting till no damn November to get a phone :lol:

same here... the iphone size was perfect for me, anything larger is annoying

I have both an iPhone 4s and an HTC One X. Anytime I pick up the iPhone after using the HTC I get frustrated by its lack of size. I think if you have only used a small screen you wouldn't know what you are missing.

Do you think att is gonna pushed up upgrade eligibility dates , I'm not waiting till no damn November to get a phone :lol:

Won't be happening this go round.

do you guys get a new phone every year? I can't afford that.

My phones last me 2, maybe 3 years. I'm still on a 3 year old Blackberry Tour and this fall will be my upgrade window.

it just amazes me how some people get the new iphone every year (and pay full retail).

no it doesn't.

I work at ATT.

On the screen to select upgrade/cross upgrade/add mobile, it won't let you continue b/c there's a past due balance.

There's workaroubds, but technically, you can't upgrade with a past due balance.

If you're due for an 2 year upgrade, pay your bill and see what it says.

If you're ready for an early upgrade, then DaR is right, bit you still have to pay your bill.

my jailbroken 4 has had quite the run but I'm all over this 5, i can live without a jailbreak for a month or two since i still got my ipad as backup

Last edited:
no it doesn't.

I work at ATT.

On the screen to select upgrade/cross upgrade/add mobile, it won't let you continue b/c there's a past due balance.

There's workaroubds, but technically, you can't upgrade with a past due balance.

If you're due for an 2 year upgrade, pay your bill and see what it says.

If you're ready for an early upgrade, then DaR is right, bit you still have to pay your bill.

I clearly said "Get that bill current because you won't be able to upgrade if it's not current" :smh:

Last edited:
My phones last me 2, maybe 3 years. I'm still on a 3 year old Blackberry Tour and this fall will be my upgrade window.
it just amazes me how some people get the new iphone every year (and pay full retail).

Working for all the major phone companies has its perks. I usually get phones slightly earlier then the public. Or I'll hold one for myself regardless of who asks if we have any iPhone 4s left lol

Thankfully I have 5 lines with AT&T so there's always an account up for upgrade every year. This year I have a couple lines to pick from.

I clearly said "Get that bill current because you won't be able to upgrade if it's not current" :smh:
but...

if he doesnt get the bill current, why would he have to pay the early upgrade price like you said?

if he's available for a 2 year upgrade, they technically cant give him any offer off of any phone... full upgrade, early upgrade, nada... UNTIL the bill is up to date.

Last edited:
Contract up this month...
pimp.gif

You already know...
pimp.gif

going to apple today to do something about my iphone's shattered screen

found out abut this earlier this morning and makes me wanna wait out the iphone 5 release which is supposed to be on sept 21

Apple Will Be Only Supplier of New Dock Connector Adapter
NewImage2.png

According to iLounge, Apple will be the "exclusive initial supplier" for the new Dock Connector Adapter that will allow the next-generation iPhone to be used with older 30-pin Dock Connectors. Apple will reportedly sell them for $10 each or three for $29. However, it's possible that Apple will allow third parties to build the adapter at a later date.

New sim
tmobile_germany_nano_sim.jpg

What the new screen will probably look like

Last edited:
Apple Will Be Only Supplier of New Dock Connector Adapter
NewImage2.png

According to iLounge, Apple will be the "exclusive initial supplier" for the new Dock Connector Adapter that will allow the next-generation iPhone to be used with older 30-pin Dock Connectors. Apple will reportedly sell them for $10 each or three for $29. However, it's possible that Apple will allow third parties to build the adapter at a later date.
New sim
tmobile_germany_nano_sim.jpg
easy steal...

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom